Harris Interactive rewards

episemion

Or should I say "what rewards"? Was just at their rewards site and the only options available seem to be entries into sweepstakes for $$ or spins of a slot machine for prizes. The links for gift vouchers and magazines simply bring you back to the sweeps.

Or should I say "what rewards"? Was just at their rewards site and the only options available seem to be entries into sweepstakes for $$ or spins of a slot machine for prizes. The links for gift vouchers and magazines simply bring you back to the sweeps.

You write of Harris Interactive. Is this the same as Harris Poll??? I have cashed out quite a few times with Harris Poll. 1250 points = $10 gift card to Walmart, Home Depot, Starbucks, and several restaurants such as Chilis, Mac Grill, Fridays, etc. They have many very good choices. Go to the reward Catalog and then choose Gift Vouchers.

You almost scared me I had to go check for myself.After I went there I clicked on 'gift vouchers' and in that category they had all kinds of gift cards like Walmart,Home depot and Amazon.Plus Chili's,I tunes and even Starbucks to name a few.Just scroll down the list and you should see them.That is if you are offered the the same rewards that I am offered.Some sites have different rewards for different takers.I hope they arent one of those ,I know for a fact that e-rewards does this.

Problem solved - just didn't wait long enough for it to load. Very slow loading.

BTW , it was Harris Poll that I was referring to. It is run by Harris Interactive , which happens to be less than 20 miles away from me.

Problem solved - just didn't wait long enough for it to load. Very slow loading.

BTW , it was Harris Poll that I was referring to. It is run by Harris Interactive , which happens to be less than 20 miles away from me.

Good I'm glad it worked out