Frustrated-I think I am to honest

peach6

I am beginning to think I am to honest with my answers and because of this bad fault I have this is the result............

Tellwut-no problem

Opinion Outpost -I am lucky IF I do one survey a week (not from lack of trying)

My Survey -get few surveys DQ a lot or very long for little points

Zoom very few surveys or DQ and get 5 points

GTM-don't qualify for many

I-Say-very few surveys

Epoll -have not had a survey in 6 months they will be gone soon

My View-It's up and down with them I will do okay 1week and then the bottom drops out

Toluna-I am not sure why I haven't got rid of them.I think it's because they were one of the first surveys I started doing.

ViewpointForum- they are good and pay well but don't receive very many surveys

Pollbuzzer I haven't had a survey in months

JD Power-will do a survey often but takes way to long to be credited

One Opinion-never qualify anymore

Pinecone-they are okay but don't get enough surveys

Harris-rarely qualify and get 15 points

Opinion Place-not very many surveys

Paidviewpoint easy to do but takes a long time to earn 15.00

Mintvine- I just joined but so far I dq

Darwins Data-Don't ever hear from them

Quest Mindshare-I just joined but they will be gone soon they will be gone soon they are either closed or I dq

GratisPoints-they are either closed or DQ and earn 10 cents

hey dont feel bad - I might be too honest myself or it's the fact I'm not willing to work for pennies on the hour . I hardly have any surveys to do anymore.I haven't seen it this slow in forever.Not sure what is going on.I'm still getting some from

GTM- their okay maybe 3 to 4 surveys a week

mysurvey -cashed out but maybe only 1 time every 6 months

Springboard-getting a survey once per week,not that I qualify for all.

Erewards 1 or 2 per week

yougov-1 or 2 a week

ipsos-not to bad maybe 3 or 4 a week

harris poll-receive 2 to 3 a week but do 1 survey a week

click iq- one every 2 to 3 weeks

opinion now -1 every week 1 to 2 weeks

test spin- I do 1 survey maybe once every 2 weeks

opinion square 1 to 2 per month every time I log on they say I completed the survey- hmm dont remember that

I'm with other companies that I might hear from every 2 to 3 months if I'm lucky .To say things are slow and the pay out to low is a understatement.Guess we are starting to see the effects of the economy.

Tellwut-no problem

Opinion Outpost -I am lucky IF I do one survey a week(not from lack of trying)

Tellwut-no problem--me neither

Opinion Outpost -I am lucky IF I do one survey a week(not from lack of trying)--make that 'a day' and that's me

My Survey -get few surveys DQ a lot or very long for little points same

One Opinion-never qualify anymore so far I've only 'qualified' for the sign-up bonus. Haven't completed even one survey with them and it's been months

Pinecone-they are okay but don't get enough surveys. I used to get a survey every few weeks now make that every few months

• 1 month later...

frustated that I believed Darwins Data was more than it said it would be..They emailed me and said that they got such a glowing recommendation from the survey police that they were unendated with people and they could not fit anyone else in????What does that mean?I think the site is full a baloney.

I'm gradually weaning myself off of the whole game, because it seems like every last one of these companies is getting sleazier as time goes on.

Pinecone might be the one exception, though they obviously took the one big step downhill a few months ago when they moved to the "points" system - you at least have the option of a cash payout, and can actually get a check whenever you want from them, rather than having to cash $3.00 checks, so it's arguably an advantage. Downside of Pinecone is you're lucky if you get two a week from them, so $20 a month is about the most you can expect.

Opinion Outpost - I'm definitely done with them after the next 100 point cashout. Not worth it anymore 100 spam e mails a day for bogus 5 point invites.

Toluna - still waiting 6 weeks later for a "pending" to clear so I can be done with them once and for all.

ACOP - undecided whether or not to stick with them, though they are horribly infrequent with their invites, and seem to have "lost" my payment.

Ipsos - Too many of their surveys seem to be crashing lately, and the content seems to be more ridiculous with the endless 20x20 grids of repetitive, ridiculous questions. And its hard for me to take ANY website seriously that forces me to use Micro$oft's crappy insecure browser for everything.

GTM - In the past they seemed to be the most consistent and reliable of the lot. Get 1000 points, cash out, repeat. In the last month or so, it all seems to be going down hill and fast..... now you have to give up 100 points to get that same $50 check, or 150 to get a PayPal (which you can't even get in a $50 denomination - yet you still need to have that many points before you can take a smaller PayPal cash out. And some invites lately that are clearly bogus (the most obvious of which, I posted another thread about). Not to mention the endless invites for the "30 sweepstakes entries" crap. Seems like they're going out of their way to be more headache-inducing than they are worth lately.

Vindale.... yeah, I know they're crooks. But I have $40 tied up with them, so they aren't keeping it. Just endlessly frustrated waiting for them to "verify" the last two surveys that I completed months ago.

Are there any worthwhile newer companies out there I could replace some of these with?

I'm gradually weaning myself off of the whole game, because it seems like every last one of these companies is getting sleazier as time goes on.

Pinecone might be the one exception, though they obviously took the one big step downhill a few months ago when they moved to the "points" system - you at least have the option of a cash payout, and can actually get a check whenever you want from them, rather than having to cash $3.00 checks, so it's arguably an advantage. Downside of Pinecone is you're lucky if you get two a week from them, so $20 a month is about the most you can expect.

Opinion Outpost - I'm definitely done with them after the next 100 point cashout. Not worth it anymore 100 spam e mails a day for bogus 5 point invites.

Toluna - still waiting 6 weeks later for a "pending" to clear so I can be done with them once and for all.

ACOP - undecided whether or not to stick with them, though they are horribly infrequent with their invites, and seem to have "lost" my payment.

Ipsos - Too many of their surveys seem to be crashing lately, and the content seems to be more ridiculous with the endless 20x20 grids of repetitive, ridiculous questions. And its hard for me to take ANY website seriously that forces me to use Micro$oft's crappy insecure browser for everything.

GTM - In the past they seemed to be the most consistent and reliable of the lot. Get 1000 points, cash out, repeat. In the last month or so, it all seems to be going down hill and fast..... now you have to give up 100 points to get that same $50 check, or 150 to get a PayPal (which you can't even get in a $50 denomination - yet you still need to have that many points before you can take a smaller PayPal cash out. And some invites lately that are clearly bogus (the most obvious of which, I posted another thread about). Not to mention the endless invites for the "30 sweepstakes entries" crap. Seems like they're going out of their way to be more headache-inducing than they are worth lately.

Vindale.... yeah, I know they're crooks. But I have $40 tied up with them, so they aren't keeping it. Just endlessly frustrated waiting for them to "verify" the last two surveys that I completed months ago.

Are there any worthwhile newer companies out there I could replace some of these with?

Amen :evil: Sleazier is an understatement.

I haven't found one new survey company I would brag about.In fact they have you sign up then send you surveys that pay $1. for 15 to 20 minutes worth of work.Not to mention how you log on and after trying to do one of their surveys they tell you you don't qualify and plus they want you to keep trying until they have one for you to qualify for.After doing this a few times and what felt like 15 minutes a stint I gave up.I dont have the patience nor the time to fool around with this,especially when I make nothing doing this.So I will stick to the only company I'm having real good luck with lately it is Consumer Village.I'm not sure why but they have let me be on 3 different community forums while taking their regular surveys and then they gave me a seasonal focus group (3RD TIME DOING IT)board lasting 5 weeks and the pay is good even if it's AGC. I guess they realize I'm in this for the long haul and I'm honest with my feedback.But see they ask questions and you have to actually give them written answers which to me is what survey taking should be if you want someones true feelings on a product or company.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I take my time doing survey's because it always takes months for me to cash out. I think where there are better opportunities are with panel's, except the latest one's don't want to pay cash or Amazon giftcards. They want to enter you in a sweepstake that no one wins! I don't want to waste my time. My first panel is with ADT. They pay monthly and I don't have to work so hard. I am giving all companies a year and will make an assessment on the best and worst and kick the worst to the curb. May be more than one worst.

I did get rid of some, and one of them is gone now for sure. I can't see doing surveys for pennies when the survey companies are making way more for me doing them. I read one time that they can get paid $12 or more for someone doing the survey. If 50-60 people are required, that starts to add up. With several surveys offered per day, this could be big bucks for someone, not us. I know there must be some rules and regulations to all of this. But come on, make a decent offer and make them often. I don't intend to send my child to Harvard on the money from these surveys, but a little pocket change would be nice. I am getting fewer and fewer surveys each month. Darwmin's Data, yep, hate to say that was a flash in the pan, but that is what it looks like. Too bad because they paid well.

I am beginning to think I am to honest with my answers and because of this bad fault I have this is the result............

Tellwut-no problem

Opinion Outpost -I am lucky IF I do one survey a week (not from lack of trying)

Zoom very few surveys or DQ and get 5 points

GTM-don't qualify for many

I-Say-very few surveys

EPoll -have not had a survey in 6 months they will be gone soon

My View-It's up and down with them I will do okay 1week and then the bottom drops out

Toluna-I am not sure why I haven't got rid of them.I think it's because they were one of the first surveys I started doing.

ViewpointForum- they are good and pay well but don't receive very many surveys

Pollbuzzer I haven't had a survey in months

JD Power-will do a survey often but takes way to long to be credited

Harris-rarely qualify and get 15 points

Opinion Place-not very many surveys

PaidViewPoint easy to do but takes a long time to earn 15.00

Mintvine- I just joined but so far I dq

Darwins Data-Don't ever hear from them

Quest Mindshare-I just joined but they will be gone soon they will be gone soon they are either closed or I dq

GratisPoints-they are either closed or DQ and earn 10 cents

same thing here exactly. I know I could lie many a time and make a lot more money and all, but the conviction the LORD put in my heart wont let me. I found out a long time ago that if youre not honest with stuff like this, whatever gains you make, youll lose at least twice that much later on. the old phrase still applies today.."everything thatcha do will always come back to you", good or bad!