Springboard -deceptive reward amount-which should they honor

footfree

So I get a survey from them saying under the title reward 10 minutes for $1.00 .So after completing the survey I check to see if it was added to my account.Well only .50 was given,so I shot them off a email asking for the rest of the reward.After doing that I read their invite and this was buried down in the invite

this special 10 minute survey is open to the first 100 members who will receive $[xx] Survey Dollars for qualifying and completing this survey before Sunday, September 29, 2013 8:59 pm (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

deceptive is what I call it.Then it shouldn't have read 10 minutes $1.00 at the top and if they think I'm gonna let it go then think again.Sometimes it's more about the principal of the matter then the actual money.I think they should be accountable like any other business.

I had one of those too. This isn't right, they should stop at their desired number or at least tell you when you click on the survey that the number has been reached and tell you how much you'll get for the survey.

I got a survey from them today that said it was $1.50. After completing the survey I picked the right door to win the bonus $1.00. So you would think I would get credit for $2.50. But it was only for $2.00. So I'm not sure what happened with that.

I got a survey from them today that said it was $1.50. After completing the survey I picked the right door to win the bonus $1.00. So you would think I would get credit for $2.50. But it was only for $2.00. So I'm not sure what happened with that.

Did you email them asking for the rest?I asked for my extra .50 cents .I cant wait to hear what they say.If it's not what I want to hear then I will email them until the cows come home to get what I'm owed.It's more about the principal of the matter then the money.Sounds like they either have a glitch or they are being dishonest,not really sure what to think.

Did you email them asking for the rest?I asked for my extra .50 cents .I cant wait to hear what they say.If it's not what I want to hear then I will email them until the cows come home to get what I'm owed.It's more about the principal of the matter then the money.Sounds like they either have a glitch or they are being dishonest,not really sure what to think.

I'll try emailing them. They seem like a somewhat decent company so maybe we'll get what they owe us.

I'll try emailing them. They seem like a somewhat decent company so maybe we'll get what they owe us.

I'll let you know what happens on my end.See this happened to me one other time and when they got back to me they said I had been credited the whole amount.I could have looked it up but was to lazy so I let it slide.However if this is going to become the norm with them then I want to be on top of my game and catch them.So I'll see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

So I wrote the post on 9/19 about me emailing them about my missing reward and as of today (9/27)I haven't heard back from them.I think that is lousy service.In no way should it take this long to answer a email.Guess I'm going to have to email them again.

I did it again I misspoke I did receive a response from them on the 17th here is what they said in the email

A Solution/Response has been provided

Comment(s):

Thank you for contacting the Support Team! Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

The reward is $1,0. The message you saw was likely a typo error and we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience.

We will be adjusting your points in the next few days in $0.50 Survey Dollar Bonus in the next few weeks. You will see your points under the survey nameFHH_3130013002_Sept2013 or FHH_3130013002_Sept2013+CR. Please note that it might take 4-6 for you too see on your "My Participation History" area.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

The Springboard America Team

While I like they acknowledge the mistake I think 4 to 6 weeks to put .50 cents in my account is a long time.