Tellwut quality checks

ssssurvey

Ummm...yeah. So I am doing my Tellwut surveys, and now 80% of them include quality checks. For instance, they ask "what is this survey about". Or they show a picture and ask how many beer cans are shown in the picture. Really? I read the questions, so it doesn't matter, but it is kind of annoying. They pay 1 or 2 cents per survey and now there is a quality check?

I understand what you are saying, but they are paying us a penny per survey. Kind of a slap in the face to test us for the penny they pay. Really, it doesn't even matter if surveys are answered accurately. the only point of the surveys is to get people onto the site to click on the ads. That is how they make money. Maybe they have too many members and need to trim it down. Who knows.

i can't imagine it's that they have too many members if they operate in any way like Google.. the ads they sell are paid for to be listed for a set amount of clicks or views of the page.. the more views the quicker their 'slot' runs out and they have to buy a larger one.. it's how the Facebook games operate also.. they drag addicted people along playing Mafia wars or Farmville forever so they'll keep clicking the page.. and on the page is an ad someone has paid for to be there for a set amount of page views..

I personally don't see what the big deal is. I mean I think Tellwut is extremely generous as it is. I don't mind answering a few QC questions at all. You know there are people who just click stuff to get the points. I feel like this is what they are trying to weed out.

This was in the newsletter this time. The first time I've seen them address it before. Makes sense to me.

Tellwut has introduced new features to ensure that our members are reading and answering questions. To ensure the integrity of our responses we do not allow computerized voting, random clicking and more than one account per household on our site. This is important to the ongoing viability of Tellwut. Please note that members who violate these rules will have their account suspended.

i always point out that their questions usually have more than one answer.. for instance, which number comes after 4? 5, 8, 6, or 3?

well.. 5, 6, and 8 all come after 4 now don't they?

I never got this weeks newsletter. When did you guys or gals get it?

I got it today around 3pm. It's usually always on Saturday evening seems like. Once or twice I've gotten them on Friday evening.

I don't think they should boot anyone out unless there's a pattern of the behaviour. Alternatively they could simply not reward the points for the survey if you don't get the quality check right and then not allow you to take it again. Have it marked as complete, but with zero points.