Surveyhead and Quick Survey

bartrise

I did a survey a couple of days ago, going through Surveyhead which I check everyday, they have links almost everyday from Quick Survey, the pages are blue. I worked on a survey for aprox. 45 it was a survey that asked at least 1,000 question and then at the end for classification purposes, after they got ALL the informaton it said I didnt qualify. OH I was ticked!!!! I emailed Surveyhead and they sided w/ them saying you can be disqualified at anytime. Well guess what I will never take a survey from Quick Survey's EVER again. It is hard enough to get paid but doing people that way is just plain wrong. I have only seen there surverys through Surveyhead so BEWARE! :oops:

I just took a survey from surveyhead that lasted 20 mins, I got almost to the end of the survey and an error came up with a page for a new survey site called marketsurvyes.com...wonder if I'll get paid for that survey. I haven't had any problems with survey head as of yet. I ignore all the OTX surveys.

• 2 weeks later...

I read that these 2 sites are similar or combined. I had TERRIBLE experiences with Focusline. I took surveys, spend 30 minutes filling out an alcohol survey and never got paid. I tried the help email and that was no help at all. Plus I am tired of supplying the same info over and over and over. If my info is on file, why do they send links for surveys that I won't qualify for?!? In my opinion, Focusline(and therefore maybe Surveyhead, if they are the same company) is a ripoff and a complete waste of time, stay away from them.

I hope some of the companies that use these marketing sites take notice. I've spent time doing surveys only to find out I don't qualify or they reached their quota. If they reached their quota, shouldn't they tell you right after you click the link??? I hate places like that. OTX is one of them. As soon as I see them, I click out. The aggravation isn't worth it.

Plus I am tired of supplying the same info over and over and over. If my info is on file, why do they send links for surveys that I won't qualify for?!? .

If there's ONE single question I could ask the people who run these panels, it's this.

What's the point if it's not to pre-qualify for surveys...you know - like Pinecone.