Did you receive this offer from Hotspex

footfree

They sent a email asking if I would like to join samplsource.com.I'm wondering if it's one of those places that once you sign up you start getting all kinds of junk emails or offers to sign up for programs.I'm really kind odf surprised they would send this but I really dont know if it's that kind of place or not.I'm real leery about signing up .

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was odd too, but I checked out the site and it seems legit. I received an email today that the samples have shipped and will be here in a few days. It was very weird of Hotspex to send an email like that, but it wasn't bogus.

Is it worth it?A lot of these kinds of sites say you have to fulfill a offer in order to get the item or sign up to get emails from the company directly .Is this true of them?I get enough junk email to last me a lifetime so if that's the case I'll pass.

I didn't have to do any offers and I haven't gotten any junk mail from it. A couple of my reputable freebie bloggers also posted it and I trust them 100%, they do their research.