this has to be the weirdest product test ever

avemaria

not counting the pillow case they wanted me to use for two weeks and then send back.. or the bar of soap that was about to be thrown away that they had me mail to them.. or of course the company that paid me to fill a plastic jar of tap water and mail it to them so they could test it..

this one was for fabric softener.. so you would think they mailed me fabric softener? i just got it today and it's fabric softener scratch and sniff cards! :roll:

not counting the pillow case they wanted me to use for two weeks and then send back.. or the bar of soap that was about to be thrown away that they had me mail to them.. or of course the company that paid me to fill a plastic jar of tap water and mail it to them so they could test it..

this one was for fabric softener.. so you would think they mailed me fabric softener? i just got it today and it's fabric softener scratch and sniff cards! :roll:

I got that one a few months ago................ :?

How disappointing!

the funny part about it is that one of the 4 cards the scent was literally labelled 'unscented'.. and you could still scratch and sniff it! :lol: what genius thought to print that one out?

How much did they pay for the pillow case and the soap surveys?

I would be worried about what they are doing with the dna they collect off the products.

i believe the soap i just sent back was for $5.. the pillow case i forget but i think it was ten.. the plastic jug of tap water was the easiest.. that was 20 and all i had to do was fill it and mail it back..

it freaking screened me out! i kid you not! i selected that i would buy the unscented and the fresh mist version and it said i wasn't what they were looking for to continue?! what the heck... i just have to write in and see what the response is on this one... dang it.. no compensation and the last card literally brought on a freaking headache as fabric softener often does with me .... :x i think i'l mail them back along with a week's worth of cat box prizes to them....

Oh, ok. Thanks. I wish I could get another PT. Been a while since I came across any. The last one I did was for Irish Spring bar soap about 6 months ago.

I received the scratch & sniff cards too awhile back. It was ridiculous. They previously said that they would send me an actual detergent once I chose a scent. When asked which card I preferred, 3 out of the 4 were strongly scented and I opted for the unscented one. Apparently that wasn't the answer they were looking for so I was screened out. No detergent sample.

I just got a email asking if I received the scratch and smell cards.I put in "no" and they said I would be receiving it soon.Hope I like the scents ,you all have me a little scared.I actually like a lot of scent in my clothing .I like walking into my closet and smelling the clean fresh scent .So we will see ..............................

So I received the scratch and sniff cards.I picked the sun blossom and was screened out.I really think they want people to pick the April fresh but who knows .Would have been nice to to have gotten ......oh well..........................

I just got a email asking if I received the scratch and smell cards.I put in "no" and they said I would be receiving it soon.Hope I like the scents ,you all have me a little scared.I actually like a lot of scent in my clothing .I like walking into my closet and smelling the clean fresh scent .So we will see ..............................

So I received the scratch and sniff cards.I picked the sun blossom and was screened out.I really think they want people to pick the April fresh but who knows .Would have been nice to to have gotten ......oh well..........................

i wrote to the actual company but haven't heard back yet on why we're screened out.. i even got a headache smelling the two strong ones.. fabric softener sometimes does that to me..

I picked the April fresh and never got anything that was over 2 months ago................. :?