You need to respect Opinion Outpost

David22

You need to respect Opinion Outpost, there are many people complaining that OO is not the same anymore, WAKE UP people!, they are giving you the opportunity to help you favorite brands, what more do you want? additionally, they offer at least 5 points for completing surveys, that's amazing! I am very very satisfied with this. Stop complaining about low points, and help them to success, this is the best company of all and they are always honest with you, so just do your work and stop complaining

You need to respect Opinion Outpost, there are many people complaining that OO is not the same anymore, WAKE UP people!, they are giving you the opportunity to help you favorite brands, what more do you want? additionally, they offer at least 5 points for completing surveys, that's amazing! I am very very satisfied with this. Stop complaining about low points, and help them to success, this is the best company of all and they are always honest with you, so just do your work and stop complaining

(LOL) do you own a piece of their pie?I mean why on earth is it okay not to be paid a fair wage?Then again I quit them a long time ago.I wont do surveys for companies who do not treat me with the respect I think I am owed.

(LOL) do you own a piece of their pie?I mean why on earth is it okay not to be paid a fair wage?Then again I quit them a long time ago.I wont do surveys for companies who do not treat me with the respect I think I am owed.

Is the OP joking? 'help them to success'? Are you serious? I hope not. It's not up to us to provide free work so THEY could stay in business.

This is a forum where members can come together to share their opinions and information. We all have different demographics so survey sites that work for some may not work for others. But if one reads repeated comments with the same complaints, there just may be some truth to what is being said. In my opinion, a company that pays an amazing 5 points for a 20 minute survey does not respect its survey-takers. In my opinion, a company that throws up a survey is closed message at the end of a 20 minute survey, does not respect its survey-takers. In my opinion, a company that disqualifies 20 minutes into surveys, does not respect its survey-takers. These were my experiences with Opinion Outpost and the reasons I dropped them. Opinion Outpost did not earn my respect. And I have got to ask, are you an employee of Opinion Outpost?