my view

peach6

Not much the past couple of days. But, I have been averaging 22k+, the past Three Weeks with them. Biggest complaint is that there are no Amazon or Visa GC's, and haven't been for over Two Weeks now. :roll:

I literally just started up again with my view after abandoning them for awhile--began this week. I've been getting at least a few surveys a day to attempt and can probably complete at least one of them The best thing about my view is that you get points even if you don't qualify!

I wrote to them a few days ago and they said the Amazon cards are out of stock but they're ordered. I hope they mean it because right now, the prizes stink. I wish they had Paypal. I need cash, not store cards to buy more things I don't need.

I wrote to them a few days ago and they said the Amazon cards are out of stock but they're ordered. I hope they mean it because right now, the prizes stink. I wish they had Paypal. I need cash, not store cards to buy more things I don't need.

I wrote them back on September 9th about the GC's, and they also told me that they're ordered, and would take 7-10 Days. Well, today is Day 10. They haven't been this bad in getting these GC's since about late in 2011.

And, there are always worse Prizes. Take for instance the lovely Magazine Subscriptions on IPoll. Do agree though, that the Amazon and Visa GC's go further in getting what you want.

I have been making a ton of money with them. And when there is a technical error and I email them, within an hour or two I have my points. They have much better choices that Valued Opinions for sure. I am anxiously awaiting the Visa cards because I have 200,ooo + points saved up!

I have been making a ton of money with them. And when there is a technical error and I email them, within an hour or two I have my points. They have much better choices that Valued Opinions for sure. I am anxiously awaiting the Visa cards because I have 200,ooo + points saved up!

I have been doing well with them too and their customer service is outstanding. I find their Shell, Walmart, Target, and Home Depot cards to be very useful. Your 200,000 points is impressive. I usually cash out when I hit 13,700--need the instant reward to keep going! They do offer a $100 American Express card for 142,100 points.

Big Kudos! I'm almost right there with 'ya! Thanks to this GC snafu, I'm over 100k VP's and am also anxiously awaiting the Visa GC's! :D And, don't even compare Valued Opinions to MyView! smfh Supposedly, one has to call (and leave numerous voice messages) and e-mail Valued Opinions (or use Facebook, which I don't), until your eyes and ears bleed, just to get a Pending Survey Credit credited to your account! I am still waiting, a Month now and counting, to an e-mail I sent VO concerning one of the Restaurant.com GC's I ordered. Done with those Limeys! :evil:

Try doing what I've learned to do (amazon gc's are okay, but I don't order often enough from amazon to justify redeeming my points for them). What I now do is get the Visa virtual GC's and then using those as credit cards online to buy gc's from my local grocery stores. I'm sure you need groceries, right?

Also, you can get Walmart GC's using your MV points and then in turn use them to buy Visa GC's from the Walmart site. at least until the Visa gc are available again.

Visa GC's are up on MyView now.

I cam here to tell everyone and ya beat me to it! :wink: $150-woohoo!

Good for you......How long did it take you?I always cash out when I get to 32,900 for the walmart GC

Visa GC's are up on MyView now.

I cam here to tell everyone and ya beat me to it! :wink: $150-woohoo!

Only One Day, and the Visa GC's are gone. Should be interesting to see how long it takes them this time to replenish them. Congrats on the $150! I'm just glad I got my $50! :D