OO OTS 15 points for 25 minutes SNAFU

fiestyvermin

90% of their OTX I usually close out and dont even attempt but today I just felt like trying and it ended up being a very nice surprise. On the main OO screen it tells me 15 points for 25 minutes and while that sucks from a monetary I figured what the hell since I had extra time. The first screen after answering the General OTX preliminary questions opens up and it is a Ipsos 6 minute survey about Dog Food Retailers I was shocked and being told by OO about the 25 minutes I expected 5 points or so. I completed the survey and on my rewards screen I was credited with 15 points.

How Often does anyone make EXTRA from OTX and have it work in their favor? VERY PLEASANT SURPRISE

Iv'e noticed for the past few months OO has surveys that are shorter than the time stated, I figure it makes up some for the ones that understate the time, and I don't feel it's extra considering how little they are paying these days.

I used to complain about otx surveys until they changed, now I don't mind them. Before OO got cheap sometimes if you dq'd on otx and the survey was for $3 or $4, if you clicked on continue to find me a survey and they found one and qualified, even if the survey was 5 minute you'd still get the original incentive. I don't continue any more when asked because the incentives are not enough to begin with and I may end up with a very long survey.