PollBuzzer came through

danielle1234

haven't had one in awhile.. i did get an email from them today that i wasn't paid to read....

I got the letter also it says that can fill-in-blank now, but still $1.00 per question............ 8)

haven't had one in awhile.. i did get an email from them today that i wasn't paid to read....

I got the letter also it says that can fill-in-blank now, but still $1.00 per question............ 8)

I got that email and I thought, "Okay...when you actually send me questions this might matter."

I've gotten several emails from them about new programs and features; many more than I've had surveys from them. They sure talk a lot about what they're going to do, for a company which barely has surveys.

Did anyone else get 5 poll buzzer surveys to day?

Yea on this date or around this date I got 4 in oneday. I was so excited, however I never got paid! I'm going to write them now....

Have you got paid yet?

I wasn't getting any. Then I started going to their site once a week and just logging in. THEN I started getting some.

I've been trying this too but doesn't seem to be working.

Did anyone else get 5 poll buzzer surveys to day?

Yea on this date or around this date I got 4 in oneday. I was so excited, however I never got paid! I'm going to write them now....

Have you got paid yet?

did you ever get paid?

I have not gotten anything from Pollbuzzer in eons and eons. I do not know what has happened they might be going to my spam but I normally watch those but the last few times I have just deleted them. It is almost like I have dropped off the face of the earth with them. There site does not show a join date but it shows I have completed 18 questions but now they are very very far and few between. Thoughts