Epoll getting lower on their rewards

rosiesmom

Just when I want to quit them, they send a survey, about one every 2-3 months. I took one yesterday and I was paid 250 points. I can't get enough to cash out for a final time. I donated my last 2750 points, I might do that again and then just kiss it goodbye.

I got one the other day and it was 250 points, they asked me one question ,I answered no and got 250 points.Easiest 250 points I have ever gotten from them.I do get at least 2 to 3 surveys a month from them so I'm not done with them.I could understand being frustrated if I only got the amount you do.

I just dropped them last week. Only got 1 survey a month from them and it took 6 months to accumulate enough points to get a $5 e-card. Then it took a couple more months to get the e-card.

I was invited to a survey that had last night based on the Emmy Awards and asked to log into a back stage thing they had on the Emmy website and watch part of it. The survey invite I got was for 1500 and I was able to complete it this morn. My eyes were acting funny and I had a hard time reading some of the questions but I am fairly certain I did not see any quality questions in the responses. In the past maybe once or twice, I have answered their quality questions wrong- they are normally one line out of 20 questions on a screen that says please check 3 or whatever for this response, but I always got the full value of the survey. This morn when I checked my point balance I notice only 50 points added. I am waiting on a response to my email.

Has anyone else had this happen with Epoll?

I did a survey a few months back that was 70 minutes long, dropped the f bomb about ten times (it was a TV show-unedited) and only paid 80 cents. I should have never done it. I do their short surveys. I will not do the long ones for 80 cents an hour. They also take 8 weeks to pay you. Overall, a super crappy site.

I checked my account again and it shows a 1500 point credit but it does not list the 50 points that was originally put there at all. Another thing to is that it does not show a credit from Epoll, which when I have seen before when they had to go in and fix one of their surveys that occasionally do not load correctly. I have ZERO clue what happened but I did get the 1500 so Kudos.

I thought everyone would get a kick out of this reply that I got from Epoll about the 50 points being added:

We recently sent out an incorrect invitation with a point value of 50 rather than the promised 1500. We apologize for this error and have since corrected it. You will now have earned 1500 points for completing the survey.

Thanks again for participating in this Epoll Survey! Your responses do make a difference.

Best Regards,

Epoll Customer Care

The invitation was as it should have been it was the 50 points they credited my account with. Maybe they need to proof read their responses before sending them out. I did notice that they did not leave the 50 points in my account which I did not expect but still they could have. 50 points on Epoll is worthless so............but they do not dare give any freebies away LOL