Haven't received survey payment Optimal Strategix Group

Irma1

I did three surveys for Optimal Strategix Group, Inc. and have not received any of the honoraria. I call their office, leave messages and no one returns my calls. I am a medical doctor so the amount is now close to $1,000 in unpaid honoraria. I have checked with several of my colleagues and they too have not been paid. Can anyone tell me where I can report this as I get the feeling this is widespread. Optimal Strategix Group, Inc. also does business under the name of Informed Insights. The panel registration for Informed Insights is no longer available. They could be taking their sites down to avoid these payments.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

You can file complaints with the Better Business Bureau and State Atty General. It appears the company is headquartered in Pennsylvania:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/complaints.aspx?id=451

If they are in financial trouble, and declare bankruptcy, you'd be a creditor--likely in a long list of creditors.

Before you take this to the BBB or AG, I'd suggest calling, writing, or emailing them one last time and tell them if you don't get a timely reply (give it a time limit, such as: "If I don't hear from you by (XX/XX/XXXX...), I will be filing complaints with The Pennsylvania State Atty General's office as well as the Better Business Bureau."

I think it's fair to give them advance warning before taking further action because you never know what is occurring in their business. Maybe there's a legitimate excuse.

I did three surveys for Optimal Strategix Group, Inc. and have not received any of the honoraria. I call their office, leave messages and no one returns my calls. I am a medical doctor so the amount is now close to $1,000 in unpaid honoraria. I have checked with several of my colleagues and they too have not been paid. Can anyone tell me where I can report this as I get the feeling this is widespread. Optimal Strategix Group, Inc. also does business under the name of Informed Insights. The panel registration for Informed Insights is no longer available. They could be taking their sites down to avoid these payments.

Why would you wait so long before cashing out??..................... :shock:

Why would you wait so long before cashing out??..................... :shock:

I'm guessing she just assumed they'd send a check, but she still hasn't received it.

Look at the reviews on Glass Door. That explains it all. Usually if people hate working there, it is a really crappy company. I would simply write the state attorney general for this amount of money.

Thanks everyone. As far as cashing out, the policy for some studies is that a check will be mailed at the completion of the survey or shortly thereafter. At the end of each survey they ask for the mailing address for the honoraria and confirm completion; I expected they would honor their commitment. I was wrong and I am afraid there are many of us out there that have also been mislead.

Thanks everyone. As far as cashing out, the policy for some studies is that a check will be mailed at the completion of the survey or shortly thereafter. At the end of each survey they ask for the mailing address for the honoraria and confirm completion; I expected they would honor their commitment. I was wrong and I am afraid there are many of us out there that have also been mislead.

I am hoping you do get paid. Next time, you should take a screen shot of the both the invitation with what your supposed to be paid, and an ending page showing you completed the surveys. Please keep us updated on the progress.......... :|