UGH!!! Just Missed 15 Points on Tellwut

Huntress

I clicked on the email for the first question in the exclusive survey this morning, but had restarted my browser prior to accessing the email and that must've logged me out of Tellwut. So when I took the survey it said: 'You just missed out on 15 points because you weren't signed-in or registered'.

So just remember, don't click on the email link unless you're signed in first (I use FF23 and no it doesn't keep me signed-in even though I keep checking the box to keep me signed-in). :(

just log back in and click the link again.. delete your cache first and it won't remember that you did it.. no one on your username has done it yet so you still should be able to do it.

just log back in and click the link again.. delete your cache first and it won't remember that you did it.. no one on your username has done it yet so you still should be able to do it.

Thanks. I tried clearing cookies and the cache, but it still won't work.... :(

Yeah, when you get this message in the future just stay on that page and log in again using the link in the message(in the messages I receive it also says down below "but you can still get credit for it if you log in here)". I didn't realize this till recently either.

I've gotten to where I will go to Tellwut.com first and leave that window open and then click on the email links in the newsletter. That way I am already logged when I get there. It works for me.

just posted on another thread that I have been unable to log into Tellwut for 2 days now. Hope my account wasn't closed.

Don't worry--you weren't the only one. Just hit F5 and you should be okay.

Yeah, when you get this message in the future just stay on that page and log in again using the link in the message(in the messages I receive it also says down below "but you can still get credit for it if you log in here)". I didn't realize this till recently either.

I've gotten to where I will go to Tellwut.com first and leave that window open and then click on the email links in the newsletter. That way I am already logged when I get there. It works for me.

They worst thing was--I had already been on the Tellwut site taking surveys and was logged-in when I saw the email in my inbox list. But my stupid ISP via yahoo email is so glitchy I had to restart the browser several times just to access my inbox. That logged me out of Tellwut causing me to lose the points.

just posted on another thread that I have been unable to log into Tellwut for 2 days now. Hope my account wasn't closed.

Hopefully you'll get things resolved soon. Seems like the number of surveys available has been way down all wk. I only picked up 21 surveys on 9/26.