Mindfield changes-should have put this in Rant section

footfree

I got a invite so I decided to read the whole invite and noticed that they have made changes to their payout.I thought it was $10 to get a check now they go and change it again.

So here's the story - I get a invite on the 21 of this month and it said $10 now instead of $5 then the next day 9/22/13 it jumps from $10 to $20.And they wonder why we dont trust survey companies.Their time frames on these is off as to when they implemented them.

here's the 2 separate invites

Received on 9/21/2013

Effective Immediately, Facebook merged members can cash out at anytime and any amount. That's right, merged members have no threshold limit when selecting an Amazon Gift Card* as your cashout option!

Effective May 1, 2012, the cashout threshold for the Standard Check option will be raised to $10.00 instead of $5.00. We regret this but due to the increased costs and the number of complaints we have received regarding the reliability of the postal service, it has forced us to implement this change.

Received this one on 9/22/2013

Effective Immediately, Facebook merged members can cash out at anytime and any amount. That's right, merged members have no threshold limit when selecting an Amazon Gift Card* as your cashout option!

Effective Jan 1, 2013, the cashout threshold for the Standard Check option will be raised to $20.00 instead of 5.00. We regret this but due to the increased costs and the number of complaints we have received regarding the reliability of the postal service, it has forced us to implement this change.

They are seriously still mailing paper checks? They need to join the 21st century...

Lol, they have PayPal as well. That's what I use...forget paper, save the environment and get your money faster! :)