Pollbuzzer-Yea!!!!!!!

rtsl35

What the heck...I was on my messenger where I receive emails, when suddenly I got alerted I had a new email and it was a pollbuzzer. Nice! It always excites me when I get a pollbuzzer! Ok, then about 2 minutes later...to my surprise, yet another pollbuzzer! :D whew! 3 minutes after that one, "BING!" another! :shock: .....and then later that day I checked my email, and a fourth pollbuzzer for that day! 8) omg...

That was about two days ago. Today I got 2 more! Wow I'm loving this.......... :P

What the heck...I was on my messenger where I receive emails, when suddenly I got alerted I had a new email and it was a pollbuzzer. Nice! It always excites me when I get a pollbuzzer! Ok, then about 2 minutes later...to my surprise, yet another pollbuzzer! :D whew! 3 minutes after that one, "BING!" another! :shock: .....and then later that day I checked my email, and a fourth pollbuzzer for that day! 8) omg...

That was about two days ago. Today I got 2 more! Wow I'm loving this.......... :P

WOO HOO GOOD FOR YOU..................... :D

Thanks everyone. Havent been on here lately :wink:

However I just posted this in another forum on here, I never got paid for the 4 pollbuzzers yet! Is this normal-I dont think so...? I'm writing to them today :?

I know! I haven't heard from them in months and months. Then I got 12 pollbuzzers in just a few days! I wish they would keep it up!

did you get paid yet???? :?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did get paid but it took a few weeks I think. I'm all paid up now.

I'm pretty sure Pollbuzzer changed the time frame in which they issue payments. It used to be pretty immediate (same day or next day) but now I believe they only issue payments a few times a month once the survey is closed. So it can take a little longer but I am still getting paid.