I have had it with mysurvey

footfree

First last week they don't give me my 300 points for doing a Ipsos survey then today I finish one for them they say congrats you have earned points but there is no points in my account for taking it.Boy that was a mouthful!Anyway they have really gotten bad.I will try to get enough points to cash out but after that then "KISS MY BEHIND"!I cant stand liars and cheaters and that's exactly what they have become.Be warned that this could happen to you.

First last week they don't give me my 300 points for doing a Ipsos survey then today I finish one for them they say congrats you have earned points but there is no points in my account for taking it.Boy that was a mouthful!Anyway they have really gotten bad.I will try to get enough points to cash out but after that then "KISS MY BEHIND"!I cant stand liars and cheaters and that's exactly what they have become.Be warned that this could happen to you.

hmmmm...I just did a survey that took me 30 minute for a lousy 50 points (it was supposed to be much shorter), and when I finally got through with it, it doesn't appear the 50 points were even added to my account! I thought it was my imagination, but now I wonder.... :?

I just cashed out $20 and seriously thinking about closing my account since I have 0 points. Yesterday they asked me to do a 20 minute survey for 30 points (that's $.27).

It's insulting.

So I emailed them about my points and of course I get the standard reply

Thanks for your email.

For a very small percent of our surveys, we do not credit your points until the entire survey is closed. You should see the points added to your Rewards account within a week of taking the survey.

Other times, you may not have received points due to an error/interruption in information transfer. We audit our system regularly to catch these situations and make sure all who took the survey receive their points.

For this survey, we run a monthly audit to ensure panelists receive the proper credit. Therefore, we ask that you allow through the first week of following month for these points to be credited into your account.

If after that time, you still have not received credit, please let us know so that we can research for you. Please remember to include the Project number in your email for easier research.

That's all fine and dandy but the second survey didn't even say how many points I would be getting so now I think I'll get screwed.Plus dont you think they should tell us before we do this?Isn't it up to us whether we want to do a survey on a promise to be paid later or to be paid now?I would like that option.

Thanks for your email.

For a very small percent of our surveys, we do not credit your points until the entire survey is closed. You should see the points added to your Rewards account within a week of taking the survey.

Other times, you may not have received points due to an error/interruption in information transfer. We audit our system regularly to catch these situations and make sure all who took the survey receive their points.

For this survey, we run a monthly audit to ensure panelists receive the proper credit. Therefore, we ask that you allow through the first week of following month for these points to be credited into your account.

If after that time, you still have not received credit, please let us know so that we can research for you. Please remember to include the Project number in your email for easier research.

That's all fine and dandy but the second survey didn't even say how many points I would be getting so now I think I'll get screwed.Plus dont you think they should tell us before we do this?Isn't it up to us whether we want to do a survey on a promise to be paid later or to be paid now?I would like that option.

Got the EXACT same canned response this afternoon about yet another survey I completed and didn't get credit for because when I clicked the final arrow instead of getting redirected to mysurvey, I got a technical error.

Well it's been a week since I did the Ipsos survey and wouldn't you know it I didn't get my points.I will give them until the first week of Oct. to get my points.If I dont then I will complain until I get them.

I'm waiting on the 250 extra points from doing a webcam survey............. :roll:

Me too. If I email, they will say to wait 2-3 weeks. Then I wait 2-3 weeks, and they send back the generic email saying to wait 7-10 without reading my email. Then i respond back and tell them to READ my email and credit my points. Once i email a few times, they will credit it. It is so annoying. I don't do the webcam ones with Globaltestmarket anymore because every single time they tell me I did it wrong-even though i know I did not.

This is my issue with the below...You are paying me a measly 50 cents. The survey doesn't even appear on a dashboard to remind me to follow-up on it. So, I have to save the email invite and correspondence and constantly check my history. I end up spending an hour to get 50 cents. I have 29 follow-ups in my inbox for money and surveys I am waiting to be credited. It takes so much time.

Thanks for your email.

Got the EXACT same canned response this afternoon about yet another survey I completed and didn't get credit for because when I clicked the final arrow instead of getting redirected to mysurvey, I got a technical error.

They are really starting to get on my nerves.I received a survey today.......................................

You will need to use a web-cam for this survey

Do you have a working web-cam....I answer Yes

Will you be willing to use it for this survey...I answer Yes

DQ