Ipoll finally has Amazon again...

avemaria

And while we are on the subject......I had to go to the BBB about getting credit for that 7 day survey project. They maintain that I only did 9 instead of the 16 that I told them about. I was actually turned down for many of them because they said they had closed it for the day. What?? So anyway, they are going to give me $30 credit which was the minimum I could make on it. So I am taking it. The end.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting it out.

On a side note. I've been flooded with good surveys for the last 3 or 4 days on Ipoll. I'm sure it will slow down soon though. It usual does. Seems to be the name of the game.

they rejected my cashout and gave me the money back as 'available'..

Manual Credit #9999 09/27/13 $50.00 Earned

Amazon.com Gift Card --N/A-- 09/25/13 $50.00 Rejected

why not just give me two $25's?

Hi, if you are on Ipoll how does it work for you? I haven't found a single open survey in months and months, whenever I click on a survey it is always closed! I'm in the UK do you think that could be why? I've emailed them and they say to change my browser and I did it's and up to date one aswell!does anyone know whats going on?

Hi, if you are on Ipoll how does it work for you? I haven't found a single open survey in months and months, whenever I click on a survey it is always closed! I'm in the UK do you think that could be why? I've emailed them and they say to change my browser and I did it's and up to date one aswell!does anyone know whats going on?

I can't take iPoll surveys using Chrome or IE8. I can only take them using Firefox. So switch to that. Also many surveys I take I'm either disqualified from or are closed, etc. So don't expect to be able to complete more than a survey or two a day--I've found that to be true with many survey sites, not just iPoll. Perhaps it is the time difference, but if the surveys are on your dashboard, they should still be available. Maybe check in more frequently to see if there are any surveys and then click on them as soon as you see them.

i switched to chrome because on firefox i could never get the surveys with java to work right.. i missed out on quite a few because of it.. don't like Chrome's latest home page update though..