What happened to One Opinion?

Sweebies

When I first signed up a few months ago, I couldn't keep up with the surveys. I made enough to cash out in a month or two. Ever since then, I get a new survey maybe once a week and I hardly ever qualify. I was so excited to find a new survey panel that kept the surveys coming and now it's slowed to a crawl. Same thing happened with Paid Viewpoint. I was getting surveys almost every time I logged in and ever since I cashed out for the first time, all I get are those $.10 polls. I can't help but feel like it's not a coincidence that as soon as I cash out, i get less surveys. It's a bummer.

Am also struggling with My Opinion and will likely be dumping them if I ever make it to $25. I started out really well with them and was able to cash out fairly quickly and even got into a panel that pd quite well. Now all of their surveys seem to come thru MyView. And as I am already a member of MyView, I never seem to qualify for the surveys on One Opinion. Have had to go thru more than 200 disqualifications already and am sitting at $20 with $5 still needed to cash out. Really tired of answering the same qualification questions over and over and can't justify the time required to stay with this site. A positive--they do have great customer service.

I thought they were great at first but after sitting at 11.00 for what seems 2 months I'm very frustrated with them.

I guess I'm might sound like I'm beating a dead horse here but they are one of the companies that made me wonder why I ever signed on for yet another new site.I don't feel like I will ever make enough to cash out and they are making money off of me and my time and all I get back in return is a headache.Please do not waste my time if you have no intention of me being able to cash out.I wonder how they would feel if they worked and never saw anything for their efforts?I find it disgraceful that they can get away with this and we have no recourse whatsoever.