Ipoll

ssssurvey

So...did anyone else's account get shut down today? They finally agreed to give me a manual credit for a survey, and the next day....my account is shut down. Hmmmm? Problem is...it won't let me cash out even though I have enough to cash out. Anyone else have experience with this?

So...did anyone else's account get shut down today? They finally agreed to give me a manual credit for a survey, and the next day....my account is shut down. Hmmmm? Problem is...it won't let me cash out even though I have enough to cash out. Anyone else have experience with this?

I just tried to access my reward history and got this notice:

Your reward history is currently unavailable. Our team is working to restore this page as soon as possible. Please check back later for an update.

Whew! I just tried to log in and got a server error! I thought they shut down my entire account. Maybe they are having an issue and my account wasn't actually shut down. Thanks!

They shut me down a few months ago because they said I was speeding through surveys which I don't believe I was.I had very few invalids but they would not reconsider .They did let me cash out though but I only had enough credited for a magazine subscription which I took any way...............Are you sure they shut you down?or is the site just having issues

So...did anyone else's account get shut down today? They finally agreed to give me a manual credit for a survey, and the next day....my account is shut down. Hmmmm? Problem TH is...it won't let me cash out even though I have enough to cash out. Anyone else have experience with this?

I think there site may be having issues because JD Power in not working either

I just tried to access my reward history and got this notice:

Your reward history is currently unavailable. Our team is working to restore this page as soon as possible. Please check back later for an update.

Yeah, just got the same message myself. I think the site is just having problems.

Also my dashboard isn't updating correctly today. There about 6 surveys on there that I have already tried multiple times and been disqualified for multiple times but yet they won't go away. It gets confusing after awhile. Not to mention being a huge waste of my time.