Product Test help

fiestyvermin

Ok I know we are not supposed to mention product test but I will handle this one carefully. I got the invite, but do not remember the company but low and behold, I got a somewhat large heavy package at my address yesterday for a in home test. There was no information, in the box, from the survey company but I think the trial is for 30 days and then to send it back.

Without any information included does anyone know or have any information about the guidelines for this study?

I am certain I am not the only one and this is a product to help clean, the product I got was made by a company named after man eating fishies. Hopes someone can share any information that can help. Thanks

I was invited to test a Vacuum Cleaner and the thing seems INCREDIBLE. Just one day working but still. From what i have looked at on information about the brand it is highly Recommended. Personally I know nothing about them. I have heard of the company but ZERO use on any of their products or know anything about Longevity issues, which is always a key factor. From what I have researched they are in the 2-300 price range, give or take. But there was no mention of the company or anything else that came in the box all that was there was product information but nothing referring to the test itself.

I did the keurig too actually 2 of them over a year apart. That being said the vacuum cleaner there is zero documentation on when or where there is some information but worse than basic. I have to say they did send a TON of attachments with it which is always nice but no paperwork or anything else. Shrugs I cant say maybe at the end of the test I will get word on what to do. Cross fingers

Did the shipping label have a from address? Did they sen a return label with the address?

Usually when I get one I can tell by the address. But you'll probably get an email for the follow up survey.

No return label or shipping information. I will have to wait on the follow up and see what they say. I cant imagine a product test this way but all that matters is the facts. I do not remember payment info but if I get the vacuum plus payment it should be quite rewarding. Time always tells. One thing for certain this thing came with just about EVERY attachment anyone could ever dream of and then some. The instructions are not the best but it still came with everything you could use for a vacuum that does not offer any steam or water cleaning.

No return label or shipping information. I will have to wait on the follow up and see what they say. I cant imagine a product test this way but all that matters is the facts. I do not remember payment info but if I get the vacuum plus payment it should be quite rewarding. Time always tells. One thing for certain this thing came with just about EVERY attachment anyone could ever dream of and then some. The instructions are not the best but it still came with everything you could use for a vacuum that does not offer any steam or water cleaning.
That would be great if you got to keep it.I wish I would get that test product.

Ok I know we are not supposed to mention product test but I will handle this one carefully. I got the invite, but do not remember the company but low and behold, I got a somewhat large heavy package at my address yesterday for a in home test. There was no information, in the box, from the survey company but I think the trial is for 30 days and then to send it back.

Without any information included does anyone know or have any information about the guidelines for this study?

I am certain I am not the only one and this is a product to help clean, the product I got was made by a company named after man eating fishies. Hopes someone can share any information that can help. Thanks

Hey fiestyvermin,

Do you happen to belong to livebranch?? Emily usually sends out emails?? You might have gotten your product from them. I know they are going to be sending out several products to different member soon or already have........... :?:

I like the product tests where they send you winning lottery tickets. I gotta get me one of them. :D

at least it would be something :) I havent gotten a pt in a long time.....................

I like the product tests where they send you winning lottery tickets. I gotta get me one of them. :D

just make sure you return it to them or they'll have your GTM account closed down and you'll forfeit all points acquired :wink:

just make sure you return it to them or they'll have your GTM account closed down and you'll forfeit all points acquired :wink:

I never heard of getting lottery tickets from a survey............... :roll: