BlogNog Research Panel?

nj07208

I got an invite too, they are the same company. I haven't heard of them before but I did a search, couldn't find any reviews, then went to their blog or face book the few that posted only said it was a new panel. It took me a while to figure out during registration to put the phone number they had listed in the space for cell number, it was a 555 area code, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only done two studies with them in a months time, but they've both been fun and they paid very well. So far they've been an absolute pleasure to work with and I recommend them highly.

This is a REAL market research company. They take the time to actually READ what you have to say, not just pigeon hole you with little check boxes. The surveys take a little time to do because they really want to know what you are thinking, and you have to tell them that in a clear and understandable way. To me, that's what made it fun. If you're looking for a quick, mindless, check off 20 multiple choice questions survey, this might not be for you. Me, I loved it and was compensated well for my thoughts.