Movie Surveys 30 second clips

fiestyvermin

I am so disgusted with these movie surveys. They ask you to watch a 30 or 45 second clip and then ask you to pick 3 scenes you like and 3 scenes you dont from a 30 second clip. Why in the world???? I mean how out of 30 seconds can you remember 2 movie segments let alone 3 but to try and remember 6 is totally unacceptable. It is one of those head scratching things and my normal response is out of 30 seconds I do not remember 2 scenes let alone 6.

Got one of those this week. They asked me how I liked serveral of the invidual characters and the relationships between characters.

Yeah right... like I can tell anything about the damn characters from a 30 second clip with about 2 lines of dialogue in it.

Who the Hell writes these things..... and how much does it pay to do that job? I could literally do better in my sleep.

i got one a few days ago from Citi bank credit cards.. the entire thing was of a 19 year old girl practicing dancing on stage in Russia... so it asks me what i liked about the commercial... ummm.. i like the girl dancing? what else was there?