Myview 400 point 10 minute survey Response

fiestyvermin

Yesterday I log onto mypoints and get invited to a 400 point survey that says 10 minutes. On the very first page of the survey the 10 minutes all of a sudden becomes 20 and I was unable to DQ so finish it. I email myview saying they doubled the survey time to add more points to my account and this was their response:

Hi,

Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate your comments and we are always striving to make the member experience a better one.

Stacy Turner

MyView Member Services

No answer to adding points to my account and no points were added either. I sent Stacy a email and said: I wonder if you went into work today and they told you that you were now required to work double the amount of time with no pay increase or any extra given would you continue to go to work? Your paycheck remains the same but you are now required to work double. I doubt anything happens but this is insulting and of course they got their response so why add anything.

I got a response from Stacy and this is the complete email history. Beyond my asking for another 400.

Hi,

I apologize, I misunderstood what you were trying to say. I had though you were letting us know you thought our point values were too low on some of our surveys but it seems you are interested in getting additional points. What do you think would be an appropriate amount of points to be credited to your account for this particular survey?

Stacy Turner

MyView Member Services

On Oct 7, 2013 at 2:25 pm Mark Waldee wrote:

I notice that no mention was made nor were any points added to my account for this oversight by this company. I wonder if you were told that in order to make the same money you would now be required to work double your time to collect the same pay how would you feel?

On Oct 7, 2013 at 12:52 pm Stacy Turner wrote:

Hi, Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate your comments and we are always striving to make the member experience a better one.

Stacy Turner

MyView Member Services

On Oct 5, 2013 at 6:53 pm Mark Waldee wrote:

I was asked to complete a 10 minute survey and was told it would only give 400 points. On the very first screen I am told that it was 20 minutes and I expect points to be added to my account for the company doubling the time. 400 points for surveys is a insult but when that time is doubled it makes it even worse. Most of the time I will automatically DQ from those because my time is worth more than the 28.5 cents that pays- at 400 points it takes 87.5 surveys to hit 35k divide 35k by 87.5 and it comes out to be less than 30 cents.

After my 2nd email I check my account balance and see that Stacy Turner did credit my account with a extra 800 points. That is incredible of her and is very much appreciated. The bad side is if you do the math based on the visa cards at 35000. It takes 43.75 surveys to hit 35 which is only 57 cents even worse if you take into account 43.75x20= 875 minutes which is 14.5 hours it would take doing 20 minute surveys to earn 25.00. If you multiply the .57 times 3 it equals out to 1.71/hr