Invoke Solutions

peach6

I was invited to do Focus discussion later this week from invoke solutions I have done them before with Invoke Solutions with no problems but with this one I will need to install a Plug In to do the discussion I am not to keen on this since I don't know enough about this Is this something that I will have to uninstall when I finish the focus discussion?

I did a quick search and found this.

Invoke Solutions sessions run on a web application that uses an Adobe Flash Player plug-in.

You probably already have the Flash Player plug-in installed on your browser so won't need to install anything extra.

I did a quick search and found this.
Invoke Solutions sessions run on a web application that uses an Adobe Flash Player plug-in.

You probably already have the Flash Player plug-in installed on your browser so won't need to install anything extra.

thanks for the reply I do have Adobe Flash Player so I hope that's what they are referring to because I really wouldn't want to install something and then have to figure out how to install it after the focus group

just make sure you remember what day and time you're scheduled.. i just missed 400 GTM points because i tried to sign into it at 5pm and it was scheduled for 5pm.. they want you there no later than 5 to 10 minutes early.

just make sure you remember what day and time you're scheduled.. i just missed 400 gtm points because i tried to sign into it at 5pm and it was scheduled for 5pm.. they want you there no later than 5 to 10 minutes early.

I just lost $25 yesterday because even though I got there 15 minutes before the survey started, it was already full :evil:

just make sure you remember what day and time you're scheduled.. i just missed 400 gtm points because i tried to sign into it at 5pm and it was scheduled for 5pm.. they want you there no later than 5 to 10 minutes early.

I just lost $25 yesterday because even though I got there 15 minutes before the survey started, it was already full :evil:

I wonder if that was the same one I did on Wed. it was to start at 5:30 CST I was able to log in at 5:05 and everyone they needed must have logged in because it started at 5:25 they usually start at exactly the time there suppose to so I was surprised that it was 5 minutes earlier..........sorry you missed out I know it was my view and it was a survey from One Opinion.

I wonder if that was the same one I did on Wed. it was to start at 5:30 CST I was able to log in at 5:05 and everyone they needed must have logged in because it started at 5:25 they usually start at exactly the time there suppose to so I was surprised that it was 5 minutes earlier..........sorry you missed out I know it was my view and it was a survey from One Opinion.

This one was held Thursday. The first one I've been asked to do (also thru myview and one opinion)--next time I'll know better and try logging in earlier. As they say 'live and learn'. Still, $25 is one of the highest paid surveys I've ever been offered....so....I'm pretty angry about missing out for a stupid reason. I really was looking forward to it--loved the topic.