Not getting emails for paidviewpoint

1957horses

Just let me know if you need any computer help. For anything, not just survey plug ins. :wink:

I could use your help..................... :shock:

My emails for Paidviewpoint and for some reason not going in my email right. They used to come in my inbox. I emailed them last week and they said my email provider is rejecting their emails as Spam. I looked in my deleted page and they are there. I don't know what I did that I'm not getting them in my in box. I looked through my blocked emails and I don't see the address Paidviewpoint.com there, so I don't know what to do. I tried to goggle white list but I'm not getting it. I have outlook express as my email and through frontier.com.

Any help would be grateful to learn. Thank You.................. :D

Outlook Express is an email client. An email client let's you retrieve email from an email server / your webmail (email) provider.

I'll assume that Frontier is your ISP and therefore your email provider?

Just to be sure you are checking the right Outlook Express settings. In Outlook Express go to Tools > Message Rules > Blocked Senders and remove Paidviewpoint (if listed).

If you can't find where Paidviewpoint is being blocked or spammed by Outlook Express then you will want to check the settings at the main email server from Frontier. There are a few different webmail log in options for Frontier email and I'm not sure how your email is set up.

I would try the settings at the email server first. https://login.frontier.com/webmail

More info: How do I access my Frontier Anti-Spam filter options?

If you can't find that Paidviewpoint is blocked anywhere you may need to contact Frontier Tech Support.

If you happen to be set up with Yahoo! Frontier then try here. frontier.yahoo.com

Yahoo! how to unblock emails. On the Yahoo! email page click the little gear icon in the upper right of the screen. Mail Options > Blocked Addresses.

Good luck! If you have any questions then ask away. :)