Invoke Solutions Interactive Sessions?

Huntress

How rapidly do these fill? I've been waiting 2 days to start an hour-long session, and kept logging in today only to be greeted with a 'session not started' message asking me to come back later. Then when I logged in to the site 15 minutes prior to the start of the sesssion as suggested in the email invitation, the survey was already full!

Anyone else take one of these? When are you supposed to log in? Do they really fill that quickly? Like within minutes?

I just did one two weeks ago. I usually log on 20 mins early because they really do fill up fast. I think they invite more people then they need because they know some people will forget or that something may come up and they are no longer available.

i guess it's possible if everyone logs on that early it can fill up quickly.. i know the earliest i've seen them open it is 20 minutes early.. i forgot about it and missed out on one a few days ago.. i logged on at 5pm and it started at 5pm.. wouldn't let me in..

How rapidly do these fill? I've been waiting 2 days to start an hour-long session, and kept logging in today only to be greeted with a 'session not started' message asking me to come back later. Then when I logged in to the site 15 minutes prior to the start of the sesssion as suggested in the email invitation, the survey was already full!

Anyone else take one of these? When are you supposed to log in? Do they really fill that quickly? Like within minutes?

I also log in 20 minutes ahead of time I had 0ne last night and it started 5 minutes earlier then it was suppose to I guess because everyone was logged in and they had the required people.This was my 3rd one I did in the last month I never get them that often.