Great rave for Gratis Points

peach6

Great rave for Gratis Points I cashed out on the 8th for a GC and received it today.It was my first cash out and was very impressed that I received it so fast

How much is 1 point? I got 500 points for joining but they don't tell you on the site. Thanks! Also, for Paypal how many points do you need minimum?
I am not sure what there points are worth I had 5000 points and I chose the Walmart GC I thought it would be for 25.00 but when I received it in my e-mail it was 50.00 I was really surprised so I think pay-pal would be the same minus the 3% charge

I just joined and have around 900 points already. I have booted some other companies off of my "to do" list and so I needed an new one to add. I am very interested in this one so far. Thank you to who ever posted about this!

I have been them for about 5 months and average around $25.00 amazon a month. Had 1 50 point invalid in the beginning.... :D
How many points do you need for 25..00 amazon? I didn't see much for 2500 points so I waited until I had 5000 points and then went with the walmart GC I was surprised when I received it that it was for 50.00 I thought it would be for 25.00 the site is not that clear as to what the cash value is for rhe rewards.

Just joined after reading all of your posts and have been working my way thru their surveys all morning. Am at more than 1100 points with all of the "get to know you" surveys still to be done. Gratis is identical to JD Power Panel. Hopefully, both companies will have different surveys and there won't be much overlap. And Peach, you are correct about them being unclear as to the award amounts. Saw quite a few awards for 2500 points, but the $ amount to be awarded is not stated. I am assuming $25 for 2500 points.

Just joined after reading all of your posts and have been working my way thru their surveys all morning. Am at more than 1100 points with all of the "get to know you" surveys still to be done. Gratis is identical to JD Power Panel. Hopefully, both companies will have different surveys and there won't be much overlap. And Peach, you are correct about them being unclear as to the award amounts. Saw quite a few awards for 2500 points, but the $ amount to be awarded is not stated. I am assuming $25 for 2500 points.

Finally got caught up at 2025 points. Pretty good for the 1st day. Hopefully the surveys will continue. Also hope the pendings don't take months to be approved.

My praise of Gratis Points just soured a bit. Checked my dashboard this evening and had 2 available surveys, each for 150 points. Completed the 1st survey which qualified me for a 3 month long study of greeting card purchases, gave my email address, and then there was no way to submit or exit back to Gratis Points. Checked my dashboard and the 150 points were missing. Then clicked on the 2nd survey and it was exactly the same survey. Completed it a 2nd time and once again no way to exit and no points. Has anyone else gotten this greeting card study from Gratis and have you gotten your points for completing the initial survey or the promised instructions to set up a separate greeting card dashboard?

I have been getting paid by all of these sister companies pretty quickly. Within a week, too bad it takes a gazillion years to go from pending to earned. They'd be my favorite survey panels if it werent for that.

I have been getting paid by all of these sister companies pretty quickly. Within a week, too bad it takes a gazillion years to go from pending to earned. They'd be my favorite survey panels if it werent for that.

I've noticed they have been paying more quickly too. In the past, it took about a month to get my award. However, my last 2 JD Power awards came in the same wk of ordering--one only took 2 days. Really nice surprise. Hopefully, customer service will also improve!

Have had great success in the past 48 hrs with Gratis Points. Qualified for and completed more than 20 surveys!! Have never had so many surveys with one company in such a short time. Unfortunately, you are correct about the wait moving pendings to approved--a gazillion yrs!!

I've noticed they have been paying more quickly too. In the past, it took about a month to get my award. However, my last 2 JD Power awards came in the same wk of ordering--one only took 2 days. Really nice surprise. Hopefully, customer service will also improve!

Have had great success in the past 48 hrs with Gratis Points. Qualified for and completed more than 20 surveys!! Have never had so many surveys with one company in such a short time. Unfortunately, you are correct about the wait moving pendings to approved--a gazillion yrs!!

20 surveys, thats fantastic! I have been using Game Play Surveys because they still have a $25 cash out limit, rather than the $50 everyone else seems to be doing and by "using" I mean logging on to that one at random times in the day which I find gets you more surveys than just waiting around for an email. I still log onto the other ones because sometimes they have different surveys, but Game Play has been my "go to". Since signing up on 8/9 I've cashed out $50 and have another $25 that will be ready when the pendings go through.

On gratis, on the reward page when you put the marker at 2500 there is on the bottom right hand side pages 1, 2 and 3, page 3 has the amazon................ :)

I just joined them this week, but they must be affiliated with iPoll. I will try to take a survey and it will say I've already taken the survey and the site is almost identical to iPoll with the profile questions, the way the dashboard is set up, the way the surveys are presented. I might get more rewards with GratisPoints, though--I'll have to see.