My View Profile

peach6

I got to do that 2 weeks ago................... :mrgreen:

Took me to cash out, but had to wait till amazon was available 4 days later............ :?

You do love that Amazon don't you? LOL! I never know when it is available, so I take Macys, or whatever.

I got to do that 2 weeks ago................... :mrgreen:

Took me to cash out, but had to wait till amazon was available 4 days later............ :?

You do love that Amazon don't you? LOL! I never know when it is available, so I take Macys, or whatever.

Yep LOVE ME SOME AMAZON.................. :D

Have saved over $1000. in amazon the last 8 months and took 3 hours to spend it all on CHRISTmas presents, And I'm done except for getting my pets things. I shopped early this year because I noticed the last few years prices go up starting November. A mountain of boxes now in my living room, I'm finding it hard to wait for CHRISTmas, I'm so excited for my friends and family to open the things I got for them............... :D

I always make sure to buy only the things that are FREE SHIPPING so to not waist $$ paying for that........... :)

I'm at 30,900 points already for getting another amazon need 3,050 more for the last 3 days and can't get a survey....... :?

conspiracy.............. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. I updated 1 section a couple of wks ago for 350 points. Just clicked on the update button again after reading your posts and had 10 more sections to update for a total of 3500 more points.

5 days now and only got 1 survey to do. I have been on 30,900 points for 5 days now and was dq'ed so only got 100 points.

Where are the surveys at.................. :roll:

5 days now and only got 1 survey to do. I have been on 30,900 points for 5 days now and was dq'ed so only got 100 points.

Where are the surveys at.................. :roll:

I have had that happen to me a few times with my view when you are close to cashing out or right after you cash out you don't seem to get very many surveys for awhile.