CELL PHONE NUMBERS GO PUBLIC THIS NOVEMBER

1957horses

This is from last year and has worked well for me since I did it 2012 I no longer get telemarketing calls.............. 8)

All cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you might start receiving sales calls on your cell phones. To prevent this take the following actions:

1. Call 888-382-1222 (National DO NOT CALL list) from your cell phone.

2. It will only take 20 seconds of your time to follow the instructions to have your cell number blocked from telemarketers

for another five (5) years.

3. Need help ? https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

4. PASS THIS ON TO OTHERS.

To bad we cant reroute our numbers to their phone numbers for the telemarketing calls.Sure would be nice to get some satisfaction from the shut down................. :lol:

I registered my cell phone with the DoNotCall site some times back, but I continue to get them. I don't give this number out at all. Really irritates me that I registered and I still get the calls. Dang!

I know I registered a while back but I went ahead and updated my info.Especially after receiving 10 calls in one day from insurance companies and others.We use to pay AT&T NOT TO GET THESE KINDS OF CALLS BUT HAVE SWITCHED CARRIERS SO NOW i SEEM TO GET A LOT MORE THEN EVER.

I rarely get telemarketing calls as I don't give out the number but a couple of years ago I got a new number and in a week or two I started getting collection calls for a woman named Anna. Up to 3 a day. Very hateful people demanding payment be made immediately. I kept telling them that I didn't know who "Anna" was and that I'd only had this number for a few weeks. This went on for months. I just quit answering. Thankfully, they eventually got the message.

I rarely get telemarketing calls as I don't give out the number but a couple of years ago I got a new number and in a week or two I started getting collection calls for a woman named Anna. Up to 3 a day. Very hateful people demanding payment be made immediately. I kept telling them that I didn't know who "Anna" was and that I'd only had this number for a few weeks. This went on for months. I just quit answering. Thankfully, they eventually got the message.

By law they are to stop calling you if you ask them to.If they don't then you can make a compliant at the same place you sign up for the do not call registry listed here.Either that or tell them if they dont stop you will turn them over to the States Attorney's office.I mean if it were to happen again that's what I would do.I have no tolerance for people calling me at home and bugging me.I even had a telemarketing guy call here and and I told him not to call me anymore and he started yelling at me.I'm like who the hell do you think you are calling me then on top of that being very rude.Needless to say I hung up on him.He tried to call back but I didnt answer it.Like I told my husband you picked this job dont take it out on me if most people are rude to you.