Midfield "pending" to "not credited"

1957horses

I am pi$$ed off.................. :evil:

I did a product test and there was a $5.00 follow up which I did, and today I looked and it went from "pending" to "not credited"

I called but they are gone already but believe me you I will call tomorrow and get this straighted out........... :twisted:

I checked the next day and it was credited, but there WAS a $1.00 already credited the day before and it was gone when they put the $5.00 credit. So where did that go.................. :?:

that sux. I got a $5 declared invalid from iPoll--that was infuriating.

Also I just did another $5 one yesterday, and it isn't even shown on my dashboard :evil:

that sux. I got a $5 declared invalid from iPoll--that was infuriating.

Also I just did another $5 one yesterday, and it isn't even shown on my dashboard :evil:

Spoke too soon--they credited me at 2 AM this morning.

Mindfield is another one of those companies that take forever to give you your credit.I quit them once because of this and then someone talked me into rejoining.Now it seems all they want to do is change their terms.What bothers me most is they make it sound like they did it months ago yet I dont remember getting it until just recently.I guess their only saving grace is that you can get your AGC as long as you let them have access to your facebook account.And maybe it's me but I'm not happy about that.Even though I'm hardly on it I dont like companies infringing on my privacy by putting a price tag on it.I know it's my choice but I'm not sure what I do is of any interest to them.Yeah it's free advertisement to them and maybe one of my friends and family will join(no they wont)they have no interest in this.I mean checks went from 5 to 10 now 20.Just cause I understand all of it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Mindfield is another one of those companies that take forever to give you your credit.I quit them once because of this and then someone talked me into rejoining.Now it seems all they want to do is change their terms.What bothers me most is they make it sound like they did it months ago yet I dont remember getting it until just recently.I guess their only saving grace is that you can get your AGC as long as you let them have access to your facebook account.And maybe it's me but I'm not happy about that.Even though I'm hardly on it I dont like companies infringing on my privacy by putting a price tag on it.I know it's my choice but I'm not sure what I do is of any interest to them.Yeah it's free advertisement to them and maybe one of my friends and family will join(no they wont)they have no interest in this.I mean checks went from 5 to 10 now 20.Just cause I understand all of it doesn't mean I have to like it.
I had to let them go when it took them almost 12 months to credit me for a PT. Are they any better now?

I had to let them go when it took them almost 12 months to credit me for a PT. Are they any better now?

No -I wish I had let well enough alone.I think another reason I stayed is when they asked if I would like to join in surveys about Sam's Club.I'm like yeah ...........maybe I'll start getting more surveys from them .Well no I didn't and it still takes forever to get credits from pending to paid.I would not recommend them to anyone.I think I've made a whole $5. this year from them and I mean the whole year.