Posting on survey companies facebook page

footfree

Has anyone done this and has it helped.I want to rant on mysurvey ,I wonder if they will take down my post?Anyways which survey companies have a account and will listen to you there?I hope I don't have to befriend them .They don't need to know my business, I just need to know theirs! :wink:

Most I have seen take the criticism well on Facebook. With the exception of Swagbucks. If you complain there then the Swagbucks faithful have a fit and try to make you feel bad for even thinking about complaining.

I whine on the company's FB page when appropriate. And praise as well. I know on Valued Opinions page there are usually some complaints and when I complain I normally get a few likes, so I know I'm not the only one with problems.

I guess it's a company's right to remove posts that aren't flattering, but it skews the perception of that company making it seem like it's better than it really is. I think it's better to let all the comments stand so people know they aren't getting a biased view and can trust the reviews and remarks. If they don't want negative posts on their FB or Twitter pages then they should address the underlying problems so people don't have anything to complain about.

Most I have seen take the criticism well on Facebook. With the exception of Swagbucks. If you complain there then the Swagbucks faithful have a fit and try to make you feel bad for even thinking about complaining.

Oh yes, I had that happen. Some lady even told me that if I wasn't happy at Swagbucks I should take my toys and go home. She was horrible to me and just because I said that I wasn't getting credited for watching those stupid videos. I was merely asking how long it was before the credit showed up and that I had had this happen time and time again. Jeesh! Don't have a cow over stuff, I should have thought of that myself because I kind of went off on her then for being so terrible. :?

Oh yes, I had that happen. Some lady even told me that if I wasn't happy at Swagbucks I should take my toys and go home. She was horrible to me and just because I said that I wasn't getting credited for watching those stupid videos. I was merely asking how long it was before the credit showed up and that I had had this happen time and time again. Jeesh! Don't have a cow over stuff, I should have thought of that myself because I kind of went off on her then for being so terrible. :?

I'm sure you spoke for others who aren't brave enough to post a negative comment. And the lady deserved a rebuttal from you in your own self-defense. Don't let anyone bully you into silence.