Anybody else see this blatant scam from GTM?

TomServo

b71m5s.jpg

OK, as if it's not bad enough that any thing they have that's over 100 points is always guaranteed to crash before it finishes, now they blatantly lie about it, advertise 180 points and then bait and switch to the ridiculous (and probably non-existent) "sweepstakes entries"????

Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong but this is how I see it.They are asking you to try and take it from your work computer .If for some reason you are not able to finish the survey you will receive the (bogus-dont know for sure but it is what I think of them -sweepstakes).If you are able to do the whole survey and complete it you will then receive 180 points.I mean unless you do the thing who's to know.Like I said it's the way I perceive it when I read it.

• 2 weeks later...
A tracker on your work computer..... oh yeah, the corporate IT departments are gonna love that one.... :mrgreen:

I ignore every survey that states that it has to be completed using some kind of tracker or other software. It's not worth the extra points, imo.

I have seen that survey time and time again. Any one who ever thinks they can or could or would even attempt to download and install tracking software on a "WORK" ie company owned computer deserves to be FIRED. Those are HUGE HUGE no nos and any one with any remote sense of responsibility has to know the consequences of even attempting.

I have seen that survey time and time again. Any one who ever thinks they can or could or would even attempt to download and install tracking software on a "WORK" ie company owned computer deserves to be FIRED. Those are HUGE HUGE no nos and any one with any remote sense of responsibility has to know the consequences of even attempting.
I know somebody that got fired because they were on mapquest getting directions for an event they had to go to after work and was let go for doing that on company time and the company computer.

I know somebody that got fired because they were on mapquest getting directions for an event they had to go to after work and was let go for doing that on company time and the company computer.

They should have done it on their lunch break.................... :oops: