Have you ever received more than 1 PT from a company?

greeneyeddevils

Just wondering if anyone has ever received more than 1 PT from a company to do a product trial?

I just did a survey this past week for Hotspex & for Ipsos I say & I received the same product trial to try out...kinda cool..

Never received the same product before...anyone else ever get this from any of the companies?

Nope, I've never got the same product from different companies. I hope it was something you liked!

For sure something I needed...since I was actually running out of it...lol

Just surprised that I would get the same PT

I got two over the summer from different panels. It made me nervous thinking I might be violating some TOS stipulation. They never said anything about it and I think it was a glitch in the system somewhere because I don't remember taking two surveys on the product (Head & Shoulders for Men) and only got one follow up survey instead of two like I expected. The shampoo is great though. I keep my hair very short so I'm good on shampoo for a while. :)

I've gotten alot of Product Tests, but I don't think I ever got 2 of the exact same product for two different trials. They need to have your address to ship you the product, so they should've already known they sent it to you before. I don't see how it's your fault that they PT'ed with you twice.

I've gotten alot of Product Tests, but I don't think I ever got 2 of the exact same product for two different trials. They need to have your address to ship you the product, so they should've already known they sent it to you before. I don't see how it's your fault that they PT'ed with you twice.

What was funny though...the first one I did was through Hotspex...the 2nd one was a Ipsos i-say survey but when I completed it it sent me back to the Hotspex website..I figured I would be getting the 1st PT that I signed up for but low & behold I went to the mailbox & both we sitting waiting for me...The both were shipped from Hotspex on the mailing labels I received from Canada Post...anyways both products came in handy..Hope someone else gets lucky like this

• 2 weeks later...

I received two identical trials for baby shampoo for two different sites... and since I had to try out two different shampoos for each survey, I'm up to my ears in Johnson's shampoo! I won't have to buy any for my daughter for like a year!

I don't usually get cool stuff, but I do seem to get food, frozen, and toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, stuff like that. But not often.