my view suspension question

maxywaxy42

Hi, new to surveys, love the site! I am doing my view surveys and read here there is $600.00 earning limit per year. Does that mean they will suspend your account until they year is up and then you can go back and earn $600.00 again for the next year?

I've never earned $600 with a survey company, but I am approaching it fast with both Opinion Outpost and iPoll this year. I don't know about MyView (I just recently began taking surveys with them again) but Opinion Outpost I believe still allows you to take surveys, but you have to fill out a W-9 form for tax purposes. I own a business and do that all the time for our clients--it's no big deal. The forms are available at the IRS site and you can type the information in right there online (just your name, address, social security number and optionally the entity requesting the information) and print it out, then sign it and mail it in to whoever is the business requesting it--you DON'T mail it to the IRS. It only takes a few minutes to do.

From the perspective of running a business, I need to submit 1099-MISC's to anyone I pay $600 or more to during the calendar year (and file the appropriate forms with the IRS telling them I issued 1099's) so I need the people I pay more than $600 to to supply me with the information in the form of a W-9--that's why there's a $600 threshold at the survey sites. The IRS really should raise it, but hey--that's Washington.

Did I read somewhere that when you cash out on my view you get 1000 points??

I just cashed out the other day but didn't get any 1000 points after.............. :cry:

Did I read somewhere that when you cash out on my view you get 1000 points??

I just cashed out the other day but didn't get any 1000 points after.............. :cry:

I think one time I received 1000 points from my view after cashing out but I think that was a couple of years ago that has not happened recently.

Hi, new to surveys, love the site! I am doing my view surveys and read here there is $600.00 earning limit per year. Does that mean they will suspend your account until they year is up and then you can go back and earn $600.00 again for the next year?

You can still take surveys, however you won't be able to cash out until they have received the form. I don't want to bother so I just don't cash out until the new year.