Any experience with confirmit?

NFriday

Hi- I did a survey yesterday at Inbox Dollars which I have not received compensation for. It was a car survey, and at the end of it, I was asked if I would stay on line for some additional time, which I would be compensated for. It ended up being a 1-1 conversation with somebody who asked me what the reasoning was behind some of the answers I gave in the survey about car safety. The whole survey took too long, and I still don't know how much additional I will be compensated. When the survey was finally done, I noticed it was a confirmit survey. Does anybody have any experience with them?

I just got another survey through my view which was a 45 minute survey, for which I would receive 3,600 points. After I was deemed eligible for the survey, I was told that I would have to print out this 6-7 page questionnaire. The survey was about clothing. and they wanted me to go through my closets and sort out my clothes and basically tell them how many jeans I had as well as other items of clothing. and I had to tell them what type of jeans I had such as straight legs or what type of tshirts I had. I decided that this was too involved for me, and when I looked to see where the survey was from, to my surprise it was from confirmit again. Has anybody gotten either one of these surveys or any other surveys from confirmit? I don't see them reviewed on survey police. Thanks, Nancy

I was told that I would have to print out this 6-7 page questionnaire. The survey was about clothing.

I saw the survey about clothing a few days ago but it was a GTM/Confirmit survey.

It was a car survey, and at the end of it, I was asked if I would stay on line for some additional time, which I would be compensated for.

That sounds very familiar. If it's the same one I'm thinking about I declined the second part and just took the points for the initial survey. I don't remember what the pay was.

I noticed it was a confirmit survey. Does anybody have any experience with them?

Yes. There are a bunch of Confirmit surveys out there. They have their own research panel called Directive Analytics Online Panel and you can only get to the surveys from email invites. I see a lot of Confirmit surveys on various sites. The odd thing is that they hardly ever send out surveys from Directive Analytics. And when I requested payment they send it in cash. No Amazon, PayPal, check, charity or anything. Just straight cash. I just wish they sent more surveys directly.

http://www.surveypolice.com/directive-analytics-panel

Hi- I did a survey yesterday at Inbox Dollars which I have not received compensation for. It was a car survey, and at the end of it, I was asked if I would stay on line for some additional time, which I would be compensated for. It ended up being a 1-1 conversation with somebody who asked me what the reasoning was behind some of the answers I gave in the survey about car safety. The whole survey took too long, and I still don't know how much additional I will be compensated. When the survey was finally done, I noticed it was a confirmit survey. Does anybody have any experience with them?

Something like this just happened this week to me with an Opinion Outpost survey--at the end of the survey I got the following message (I was dubious of the claim, so I cut and pasted it for proof):

Hello! You are now being connected to a live interviewer who would like to ask you a few more questions. For completing the conversation, you will receive an additional incentive. Please use the box below to type your response and then click SEND.

So in addition to the upfront time to complete the survey for which I was to get 15 points, I then spent at least 15-20 minutes answering questions as to why I answered question 3 etc a certain way. It required an unreasonable amount of recall, imo, but that is another issue. Well, lo and behold--I FINALLY got to end the survey (trust me I was tempted to terminate it way before it finally ended, but wanted the 'additional incentive') and submitted my answers and I only got the original 15 points. I emailed OO about it and they seemed not to even know what I was talking about. They then told me to wait a few weeks until the survey closed--which I think is probably total BS.

It was a survey about a certain car brand in particular (Japanese auto maker). Was that your survey too? My interviewer's name was 'Nancy' btw.

I've had this happen once a few months ago. Stayed on to answer questions but never got any additional compensation. However, I did do a 2 day survey that was moderated for a fast food retailer and did receive that compensation. So I guess it depends on the site and the people running the survey.

Hi- Yes it was a Japanese car manufacturer. I have not gotten any points from inbox dollar for the survey, although I was told that it would take up to three weeks. Usually Inbox Dollars credits my account within an hour after I do the survey. That is the only thing the company has going for it.

Does anybody even know if Inbox Dollars would even help me retrieve what is owed me? I have never dealt with them personally. I am going to try to cash out my account in the next few weeks though. Does it take a long time to get compensated by them?

Does it take a long time to get compensated by them?

They are pretty fast compared to other sites who mail payments. There are different options though. Payment processing depends on if you are at the Gold Membership level or not. Gold Membership payments are processed weekly. If not then check payments are processed 10-16 days after your request, on Wednesdays each week.

When will I receive my Check?

Check payments are processed 10-16 days after your request, on Wednesdays each week. After submitting your first check request, it takes 10-16 days to cycle through the verification process before the check can be issued. A check needs to be requested by the end of the day on a Sunday (11:59 p.m. CST) in order to process in 10 days.

If a Wednesday falls on a national holiday, payments are issued on the next working business day.

For Gold Members, checks are processed weekly. To find out more about becoming a Gold Member, click here.

Checks are mailed through the U. S. Postal Service and should typically arrive within a few business days. Please allow up to two weeks for your check to arrive. Delivery time depends on many factors, including your geographic location, seasonal increases in mail volume, and totally dependent upon the U.S. Postal Service.

If you have not received your check, click on "My Account" and "My Profile" and scroll down to "Payment History" to ensure your check was processed. If so, please allow delivery time from your post office, and/or check with them to ensure your mail is being delivered.