My iPoll rewards page...

seven

is a ghost town complete with crickets and the occasional tumbleweed. Did everybody over there go on vacation and forget to tell us? I've got a $25 cash out from the 1st still just sitting there and $37 in pending surveys just sitting there. There hasn't been any activity on there for 2 weeks now.

I just needed to rant a little to make me feel better. Thanks for allowing me the honor. :|

is a ghost town complete with crickets and the occasional tumbleweed. Did everybody over there go on vacation and forget to tell us? I've got a $25 cash out from the 1st still just sitting there and $37 in pending surveys just sitting there. There hasn't been any activity on there for 2 weeks now.

I just needed to rant a little to make me feel better. Thanks for allowing me the honor. :|

I have a ton of pending surveys as well--some from July. I think your timing has alot to do with it, if you keep clicking, sometimes a survey will suddenly pop-up. The weird thing is it will be closed almost as soon as it appears. Imo luck has something to do with getting a good survey--I just got a $5 a few days ago and those are rare and fill quickly. Just keep trying. and if the July surveys don't post soon, I am going to email them. IIRC at the end of a completed survey they tell you it may take 4-6 weeks or 4-8 weeks, so waiting 3 months is plenty.

I'm getting plenty of surveys but it's a ghost town on my rewards page. I'd like to get paid sometime.

and if the July surveys don't post soon, I am going to email them. IIRC at the end of a completed survey they tell you it may take 4-6 weeks or 4-8 weeks, so waiting 3 months is plenty.

I would email them too about the ones from July. I don't have any that far back. I do have a few from August though. I've learned sometimes they need a memory jog(friendly email reminder). 8) It appears to get things done sometimes. Other times not so much.