Darwin's Data Come-on

bunsmac666

I joined and this was my email response,

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in Darwin’s Data. Since receiving a top ranking by Survey Police, we have been inundated with applicants, each of which we must process and verify in order to preserve the integrity of our data. Your application has been placed in queue and we will notify you if and when a spot becomes available based on the information you provided. Your patience is much appreciated

Come on this does not make sense..I have not read ONE good review,how did this place get here??

Give me a good reason so I can delete my post.

Come on this does not make sense..I have not read ONE good review,how did this place get here??

Give me a good reason so I can delete my post.

I'm not sure what reviews you are talking about but if you search the forums and read the reviews on the main Survey Police website all you see negative about them is that they don't send out as many surveys as we would like to see.

Feel lucky you got a response most don't take the time.However I once wrote to them about not receiving my bonus check and they sent it promptly after receiving my email.Still I have only received 2 surveys plus the bonus and that was some time ago.What their response tells me is that they have enough applicants to pick and choose from. I would rather receive a response like that then a dozen surveys that I cannot take because either they are too full or they have enough respondents even though I only received the survey 2 minutes ago.To me it puts them up there with Pinecone it means they have integrity and they have as many panelists as they need at this time.So why not wait and see if you get in or not.At this point you have nothing to lose .