my view-email

peach6

Has anybody getting more surveys from my view through your email it seems like I have been getting one or two a day which before I would get maybe one a month and I don't seem to qualify or it's been filled so I am not getting the 100 points and I noticed that the last few days not able to get any surveys on there site.............I hope there not changing things

Didn't have any surveys today, but for the most part I'm doing well with MyView. Seems like Mondays are always a little slow.

Today was SLOW ALL AROUND....................... :cry:

Has anybody getting more surveys from my view through your email it seems like I have been getting one or two a day which before I would get maybe one a month and I don't seem to qualify or it's been filled so I am not getting the 100 points and I noticed that the last few days not able to get any surveys on there site.............I hope there not changing things

I noticed that too. The surveys are filled when I click on the email invitation and then see I'm not given the 100 points I'd normally get when that happens. From now on I will make sure to just log-in to myview directly to see if I have a survey. If not, then I'll click on the email invitation if I have one.

tbh--I might've quit taking myview surveys until recently when I started back up because I never logged in to the site and always waited to be emailed. Since I never got points just for trying from doing it that way, I gave up on them. I hadn't realized you can get 100 points just for trying a survey (assuming you take it via the dashboard and not the email). They should change the email surveys so you get the points anyway.