Livewire ?

footfree

How long does it take to get your check from them?It's been 4 weeks and no check. I thought they paid faster.Did anyone here do the paint survey for them and have you received your check ?

I think it only takes a few weeks. I did 2 $2.00 ones about a month ago and got a $4 check last week. I also did a $3. one on the 4th but haven't got paid for it yet............... :|

Maybe drop Denise a line and she will get back to you. She is there at night............... :D

I think it only takes a few weeks. I did 2 $2.00 ones about a month ago and got a $4 check last week. I also did a $3. one on the 4th but haven't got paid for it yet............... :|

Maybe drop Denise a line and she will get back to you. She is there at night............... :D

Yep you were right I asked and got a answer withing the hour.I think that's the best service of any company out there!

Yep you were right I asked and got a answer withing the hour.I think that's the best service of any company out there!

Yes like Jessica used to be on SH................. 8)

I like Danise, she will always get back with you...................... :P