I thought myview had Amazon?

NFriday

Hi- I thought myview had Amazon certificates. I am almost ready to cash out, and I did not see any amazon certificates. Are they just temporarily out?

Yep they are out already. Just got them in a few weeks ago. I don't know why they don't order more. Especially now with the holidays approaching.................. :?

Don't know how long before they get more in................. :?:

I emailed Myview and they replied...................... :D

"Hi,

We are hoping to have the Amazon cards back on the site by eod tomorrow.

Stacy Turner

MyView Member Services".................... :)

Hi- I just got my Amazon gift card from myview today. I decided that I better request it right away, in case they run out again. Now I just have to request payment from inbox dollar, which owes me some money, and some other survey companies that only owe me $50 or less. At least once I requested the Amazon card, I got it in a few hours, which I thought was really quick, since they said it could take up to 5 days. BTW- Yesterday I did a really easy survey with myview that took me under 5 minutes to complete, and I got I believe 5,600 points. I could not believe it. I thought maybe I had been denied for the survey, when I checked my point total, and they had just added 5,600 to my points, Right now myview is my favorite survey company, and inbox is my least favorite. I spend forever on Inbox Dollars, as in an hour or more just to be able to complete two surveys worth a total of $1 or less usually. I hate it when I click on Inbox Dollars, and I get transferred to Toluna, which deems me ineligible for it seems like 25 surveys or more. I think once I cash out at Inbox Dollars, I am only going to do the click on the emails with them. I have made the most money with them so far, but I have also spent way more time to collect that money than I have with any other survey company.

Ya beat me to it. Cashed out for the fist time with Amazon gift cards. Other option was VISA egift cards but those are 1100 or so points more at 35,000 for $25 Visa.