Zoompanel

1957horses

This is a hugh RAVE for Zoom.................... :D

I was stuck at 2425 points for many many months, so I emailed them asking for a survey worth 75 points to redeem and they sent me a 100 points survey, I completed it and now have more CHRISTmas amazon to spend WOO HOO.......... :mrgreen:

I had no idea one could e-mail a survey site for requests! I have a soft spot for ZoomPanel; back when I first started taking surveys in college, I joined Inbox Dollars and ZoomPanel first. It's a shame Zoom doesn't send as many invitations as they used to. I used to take multiple surveys in one day worth 375 points each!

You sound like me, 1957horses. The Amazon payments are taking care of my Christmas shopping too!

I had no idea one could e-mail a survey site for requests!

I have never done it before asking a site, but I do know that inactivity will eat your points, and being I was only 75 from redeeming, so I thought just ask, couldn't hurt.

They were gracious enough to help me and in my book that's a site with compassion............. :D

THANK YOU ZOOMPANEL....................... :P

• 6 months later...

Has anyone noticed changes at ZoomPanel lately? For starters, they ditched the Rewards store for a single option of awarding $25 Amazon cards. Since that was the only reward I went for anyway, I have no problem with this.

The survey points remain small compared to surveys of years past, but now the site is turning into a qualifier type, like MyView and Opinion Outpost, where they offer a next survey if you get screened out of the first one. I took all available offers this morning and gained over 100 points despite only qualifying for one of them. If ZoomPanel's like this daily, I might have an increase in cashouts with them.

The past few days the survey invites from there have ended up going to the ZoomPanel login page with no survey available. When I was there just now , there were no rewards of any kind - not even Amazon cards.

The past few days the survey invites from there have ended up going to the ZoomPanel login page with no survey available. When I was there just now , there were no rewards of any kind - not even Amazon cards.

I came here tonight for this exact reason. I went to see what my total was and if I was eligible for anything, yet they have nothing to offer! :shock:

That's strange! I don't see rewards listed like I did two days ago. When I logged in, I immediately got a qualifying question (banking-related) so it looks like the survey section is working. Maybe they're in the process of revamping their Rewards page (again).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been back and forth with their support staff for well over a month now. Every invite link takes me to the site login page. After logging in , the screen goes to the dashboard with either error code RV1 or VT1. They indicated that there were some changes made to the site , but seem to feel the problem is on my end. Nothing has been changed on my system in a many months.

Anyone else seeing these problems at their site and with their links?

I can't believe there's anyone still doing their survey for the PENNIES they now offer. I've read a few ppl take them out of boredom, STOP IT! PLEASE!! If we all stop taking those ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS low paying surveys, they'll eventually have to raise the incentives. WHERE is your PRIDE people? I've only taken 1 survey from them in almost a year now and that was bcoz it paid 3/4 of what they used to pay. Remember, 1 point = 1 penny. Are you gonna take a 20min survey that only pays 65 points(65 cents), not me, especially when other panels pay $1-$2 for a 20min survey. Buck up folks!

• 1 month later...

Re: Zoompanel

Postby episemion » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:21 am

Been back and forth with their support staff for well over a month now. Every invite link takes me to the site login page. After logging in , the screen goes to the dashboard with either error code RV1 or VT1. They indicated that there were some changes made to the site , but seem to feel the problem is on my end. Nothing has been changed on my system in a many months.

Anyone else seeing these problems at their site and with their links?

Same problem for months once in a while get thru to do a survey tried different browsers no help, this is on zoom panel site problem .

My feelings exactly - a site problem. Since all of the problems came immediately after the new site went online , it is obviously on their end.