Amazon raised the free shipping to 35.00

peach6

A little disappointed that Amazon raised the free shipping to 35.00

I'm glad I already did all my CHRISTmas shopping, I noticed that last few years that middle of October prices go up on a lot of items because of the holidays................ :roll:

I noticed that too. I buy a lot of inexpensive items from Amazon and it was getting harder to find the right items I wanted that were eligible for free shilling. Finding the right eligible items to get to $35 is going to be frustrating.

Yea I never really understand the add on thing. They won't let you put them in the cart until you get the right mix of other eligible items. It can be confusing. :x

Not real happy about that.However I can understand it seems everything is going up.

But hey it shouldn't go up that fast listen to this........................My daughter was given a bed by her Grandma so I had to get new bedding for it ( different size bed). So I went to Amazon to order a bed spread and sheets and put it in my cart to purchase later.Went back about 2 hours later and it jumped in price about $20.I can understand a few dollars but really $20?I put it back just seemed unethical to jump up that much that fast.So I went to ebay bought the same bedding for cheaper and no tax.

• 2 weeks later...
Not real happy about that.However I can understand it seems everything is going up.

But hey it shouldn't go up that fast listen to this........................My daughter was given a bed by her Grandma so I had to get new bedding for it ( different size bed). So I went to Amazon to order a bed spread and sheets and put it in my cart to purchase later.Went back about 2 hours later and it jumped in price about $20.I can understand a few dollars but really $20?I put it back just seemed unethical to jump up that much that fast.So I went to ebay bought the same bedding for cheaper and no tax.

That is one reason I got my CHRISTmas shopping done early this year. I did it in later September and some in October. They raise the prices late October. Last year I bought my mom Chanel #5 it was $90 a few weeks later same dealer it was $130. same size. They make a killing on the holidays................. :shock:

That is one reason I got my CHRISTmas shopping done early this year. I did it in later September and some in October. They raise the prices late October. Last year I bought my mom Chanel #5 it was $90 a few weeks later same dealer it was $130. same size. They make a killing on the holidays................. :shock:

In addition to seasonal pricing Amazon also does dynamic pricing. They modify the price upward at times keeping track of how many times you look at the product. Here is a link describing seasonal pricing at Amazon: http://www.marketplace.org/topics/busin ... ic-pricing

In addition to seasonal pricing Amazon also does dynamic pricing. They modify the price upward at times keeping track of how many times you look at the product. Here is a link describing seasonal pricing at Amazon: http://www.marketplace.org/topics/busin ... ic-pricing

Must be a bad link.................. :roll:

rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); background-color: #f8f8f8; } #goog-wm-qt:hover, #goog-wm-qt:focus { border-color: #105cb6; outline: 0; color: #222; } input::-moz-focus-inner { padding: 0; border: 0; }

There's nothing to see here.

rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); background-color: #f8f8f8; } #goog-wm-qt:hover, #goog-wm-qt:focus { border-color: #105cb6; outline: 0; color: #222; } input::-moz-focus-inner { padding: 0; border: 0; }

...Strange. Works for me from my post. In any case just Google "Amazon dynamic pricing". Plenty has been written about how their bots raise and lower prices dynamically.

...Strange. Works for me from my post. In any case just Google "Amazon dynamic pricing". Plenty has been written about how their bots raise and lower prices dynamically.

I tried it again and this time it worked. Thanks for the heads up............... :)