Gtm last 2 surveys no points.

footfree

First survey I did I didnt notice the missing points the last one I did the survey all the way to the end and it says I was screened out .Well how can I be screened out if I finished it?Plus I'm the first to say how fair they are ,then I get treated like this.I know they have glitches but from reading everyone's post here I guess it hard to get things worked out with them.Makes me wonder if I should do any more surveys for them until they start giving out points again.

So I get the generic response about a ticket being open and read it and it says that you are to respond to this email.Which I did so they could "reopen the case". I was wondering if this is the protocol everyone else does here ?And then still not get a response?

So I get the generic response about a ticket being open and read it and it says that you are to respond to this email.Which I did so they could "reopen the case". I was wondering if this is the protocol everyone else does here ?And then still not get a response?
Yep that's the one

The last few times I have to harp on them continuously, I will just send 6 emails at a time, I just copy and paste each one, several times throughout the day. It is happening a lot lately not crediting the points. I always check to see if the points are credited, and the last 3 out of 7 were not. But I'm STILL 7 STINKING POINTS AWAY FROM CASHING OUT YET 6 DAY'S NOW..................... :evil:

I cant believe it they gave me my points.That was fast.I really thought I was going to have to fight for them.Well I should say they gave me one.I'm still missing 15 points but I'm happy not to have to fight for the other!

I cant believe it they gave me my points.That was fast.I really thought I was going to have to fight for them.Well I should say they gave me one.I'm still missing 15 points but I'm happy not to have to fight for the other!

woo hoo for you, hey can I barrow 7 of your points PLEASE............... :roll:

Omg the same thing happened to me (around the date you posted this). I completed a 40 minute survey only to be told at the end I screened out! I wrote to them twice so more (more to come@GTM) and no response. I took one for 60 points. And a second one 35 points. :|

Omg the same thing happened to me (around the date you posted this). I completed a 40 minute survey only to be told at the end I screened out! I wrote to them twice so more (more to come@GTM) and no response. I took one for 60 points. And a second one 35 points. :|

I got my points for both surveys the 15 point survey took a little longer but they came thru.I'm thinking the reason I got the second one so fast is there must have been a glitch and it was brought to their attention.Now if I could just get my check -it's been 3 weeks to the day since I asked for it.