Paidviewpoint.com changed their payment?

rosiesmom

I belong to this one and literally you make your money .10 at a time. Usually I make .10 per survey and today, they gave me .01 for each question for 9 questions. Then I was done. It took me into the congratulations screen, and said that it paid me .09 and then a .01 bonus. Huh? I didn't received anything from them about this, so I am not sure what the heck is going on with this.

It sounds like you were taking a screener and screened out of one of the very, very few surveys they have. I'm not sure though. I have $1.60 to go until I hit $15 and I don't know if I will be able to go for it again. Same questions over and over and then I will go 2 or 3 days without getting a 'survey' from them.

Nothing has changed at the site. Anytime that you see a cents value next to a question , you are taking a customer commissioned survey. The Trait Score ones do not have the cents next to each question.

It sounds like you were taking a screener and screened out of one of the very, very few surveys they have. I'm not sure though. I have $1.60 to go until I hit $15 and I don't know if I will be able to go for it again. Same questions over and over and then I will go 2 or 3 days without getting a 'survey' from them.

I rarely get any surveys from them at all. About three times a year maybe. I can't wait to cash out and then I think I will have to be done with it, I agree the same questions over and over.....geesh!

I rarely get any surveys from them at all. About three times a year maybe. I can't wait to cash out and then I think I will have to be done with it, I agree the same questions over and over.....geesh!

I don't always get an email from them but I try to click on the site a few times a day and there will be a survey to do sometimes although it still takes awhile to be able to cash out if it didn't take so little time to do them I probably would have got rid of them a long time ago.

I started with them in July 13,2012 and to now I have made 83.99.............. :)

I am at $5.90 and need $9.10 more to cash out again....................................... :D

I like when you catch the commissioned surveys, I had 10 in a row day last week each for 50 cents but you gotta catch them right way because they are limited................. :shock:

I don't know what I did but I don't get their emails in my inbox any more. I was blocking 100's of penis enhancements emails that suddenly appered in my inbox :x and must have blocked PVP also, I looked at all the blocks and can't find PVP so I just click in several times a day in hopes of gettng one of the higher paying ones.................... :roll:

I don't know what I did but I don't get their emails in my inbox any more........I looked at all the blocks and can't find PVP.......

PVP uses a bulk mailing email service from amazonses.com to send out the invites. You might check to see if amazonses.com is on your blocked list.

I don't know what I did but I don't get their emails in my inbox any more........I looked at all the blocks and can't find PVP.......

PVP uses a bulk mailing email service from amazonses.com to send out the invites. You might check to see if amazonses.com is on your blocked list.

Thank you I will look for that tonight................. :D

amazonses.com

I looked and it isn't there............ :?

Now I have another survey site going into my delete page instead of my inbox Surveyscoutrecearch......... :cry:

So now I always have to check that that delete page before really deleting any emails......... :|