Referral Programs

wildcrazyjoker81

How do most of you go about using the referral programs offered by many of the different sites? Do you actually get friends and family to join the panels?

That is what i figured. I mean it seems like referrals are the best way to get the most out of your efforts on sites. Guess I will have to make some new friends on here then 8)

This is just my opinion but if you read the referral descriptions, on many of the sites, unless you have a LOT of referrals that actually sign up with your referral link/invite then it's really nothing to worry about. 5 or 20 points isn't enough for me to do free advertising for any web site.

This is just my opinion but if you read the referral descriptions, on many of the sites, unless you have a LOT of referrals that actually sign up with your referral link/invite then it's really nothing to worry about. 5 or 20 points isn't enough for me to do free advertising for any web site.

So how much would it have to be ?I know of one site that offers 1000 points(1.00) per referral and you can only send out 5 of these.

So how much would it have to be ?I know of one site that offers 1000 points(1.00) per referral and you can only send out 5 of these.

It depends on the website and quality of the surveys and pay. I can't imagine myself soliciting my friends/family to join a panel that I myself can hardly stand just to make a buck.