Anyone getting same day Paypal from Pinecone?

greeneyeddevils

I've noticed in the last 2 surveys that I've completed from Pinecone that I'm now getting same day Paypal from them once I've completed a survey..anyone else getting this from them?

It seems that I do most of their survey's on Fri. and then I don't get paid until Mon..I usually have to wait 3 days depending when I take it.However if I get to do it during the week then it's the next day.

I actually let it build up a little and then cashout. It usually takes a few days, but that isn't bad at all compared to other companies.

I do the same $9,13, 15 at most. Depending if I want something from ebay.......... :D

I've noticed in the last 2 surveys that I've completed from Pinecone that I'm now getting same day Paypal from them once I've completed a survey..anyone else getting this from them?

I have gotten paid pretty fast but not the same day. Usually do most on Friday and get paid on Tuesday.

I almost always get them the next business day. I'm on the debit card and let the points pile up until I need them for something.