getting on with pinecone community

radman1970

hey all am fairly new to the whole online survey and opinion sites and would like to find out how to get onto Pinecone as im in Canada the site doesn't have a link and for Canadians to sign up and when I clicked international, it just brought me to the login page ? any suggestions or advice would be appreciated :D

Welcome to Survey Police. :D

See here for details on joining Pinecone. http://www.surveypolice.com/countries/canada

Although, they have a new rewards structure and not everyone has the cash out with PayPal option. Some members only get points that can be used to trade for merchandise.

thanks for your reply. yes that's the link I went through and the issue I described in my post is where that link came from ?

Maybe the invites are closed to Canada because when I click the USA link it takes me to the 'Sign Up Now!-->' page.

perhaps ?! Ive been seeing that theyre one of the busiest out there maybe ill just try connecting them directly thanks again 8)

They changed their pay structure this year. Now some people are only given points to exchange for over priced merchandise. Pinecone reviews were always good but now in the forums they have become mixed due to the new merchandise catalog. Good luck!