Help, My MommyTalkSurveys.com account has been frozen?

muppinhead

I need some advice. I just started doing surveys at the end of July. I tried a few panels but found the most success at mommy talk surveys. I have already been able to redeem for rewards worth $75; a $25 Amazon gift card and a $50 pay-pal cash out. I requested another reward of a $25 amazon card that after 4 weeks or so, was rejected and I have no surveys on my dashboard. I sent a message to them wondering what was going on and was given a canned answer about. "inconsistencies with my account and that my account is closed and can not be re opened". I sent another email last night asking for specifics as to why my account has been frozen. My question is, are they obligated to tell me why my account is frozen? I have the $25 amazon card that was rejected, another $25 amazon card pending, $16 earned and $35.70 worth of surveys pending review. That is a lot of my time wasted if I lose this money. I can't imagine what terms I have violated. I did have 1 survey come back as invalid and I am not sure why or if that would be enough for them to suspend my account. What would any experienced survey takers do?

I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

My question is, are they obligated to tell me why my account is frozen?

According to the Terms & Conditions and the Rewards Program Rules that you agreed to when creating your account they can terminate you at any time without warning and they can keep any points or money that is in your account.

In the event of your noncompliance, fraud or other inappropriate activity (as determined by United Sample in its sole discretion), United Sample may cancel or invalidate your accounts, registrations and Rewards, deny redemption of your Rewards, or restrict, block, limit, and prevent your access to and use of the Services and, further, all Rewards, incentives and rewards shall be subject to forfeiture.

MommyTalkSurveys.com is owned and operated by uSamp LLC.

You might try contacting uSamp directly by phone or email support. http://www.usamp.com/contact

Thanks, I will see what the response is to the email I sent. If it is unsatisfactory, I will contact Usamp directly and possibly file a complaint with the BBB. I suppose that is all I can do. I haven't cheated and I was counting on that money for Christmas gifts. Oh well, live and learn. I might be done with surveys if they can just cancel me with no explanation, especially with the time I have invested. It seems suspicious that I was cancelled when I was trying to redeem earned "money" for rewards.

I hope you're able to get that money! I'm waiting on $100 in gift cards from both them and iPoll, and sure hoping that I don't get screwed over either. Like you, it's going towards Christmas gifts.

I hope you're able to get that money! I'm waiting on $100 in gift cards from both them and iPoll, and sure hoping that I don't get screwed over either. Like you, it's going towards Christmas gifts.

You should ALWAYS cashout at first chance you get. I have done that saving up points and my account be closed. I had a $105.00 and had to go through the BBB to get the check. You NEVER know when a company go's out of business or close your account. Why let them earn interest on your $$. Rather get 10 $10.00 or 4 $25.00 then wait for a $100. At least you'll have it. And should a company close or cancel your account, you'll not have that much to be invested to loose. These surveys sites (maybe not all but) don't care about you, their there to make $$. I hope you get your money.......... :roll:

I normally do cash out instantly but I ended up saving a few months worth up to put towards Christmas gifts. I knew that iPoll and MTS take a good 4 - 6 weeks before you receive your money so I ended up cashing out in the middle of October. If I don't get the money, it'll be my fault for waiting. I've received all of my rewards up to this point so here's hoping all is well!

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update - I, thankfully, received all of my giftcards. They arrived at exactly the 6 week mark but at least I had them to do some Black Friday shopping. :) However, I've now been cashing out as soon as I can because I don't want to risk that again.

Just an update - I, thankfully, received all of my giftcards. They arrived at exactly the 6 week mark but at least I had them to do some Black Friday shopping. :) However, I've now been cashing out as soon as I can because I don't want to risk that again.

Good for you.................... :D