Survey question

maxywaxy42

I am new to surveys and have about 5 regular sites I go to, but I notice sometimes when I take a survey on on site like gratis points and I do not qualify, I end up on the swag bucks site or Mintvine site or Myview, and now I find I am not getting as many surveys as I use to, are these sites connected? Should I not be doing certain sites because the may be connected?

I hate the way you join one company and they also send you surveys from other companies that you already subscribe to. It's frustrating to get surveys you've already done. Some I used to get surveys from frequently and now rarely qualify for any at all -- Harris Poll is one of these. Why must they always be connected to other companies and sent these companies' surveys? I sometimes want to give feedback on a certain survey but cannot find where to contact them. If I do find a link, they will email me back after a week or so and give me a form-letter reply saying, give the survey number (I could not find one) -- and we have no way to control what other companies do.